MaalickZayyn

May 21, 2022
Does the Yatch Event end after Mercy's Anal Scene? It ended for me.. and I don't have her dress either.
Please add an option to disable Auto-Saving.. I am 80% sure i didn't press 'C' when i skipped the Anal Scene and my Save is probably ruined. :(

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Does the Yatch Event end after Mercy's Anal Scene? It ended for me.. and I don't have her dress either.
Please add an option to disable Auto-Saving.. I am 80% sure i didn't press 'C' when i skipped the Anal Scene and my Save is probably ruined. :(
Don't quite recall, but it should be obvious when the event ends. As for the dress, it's only something she wears at the event and it doesn't get unlocked as an outfit to use later.

Reactions: KaiserST

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Downloaded the latest version and a save that someone helpfully had in here but I can't seem to put any of the heroes into the slots of dancing/etc. I haven't played this in ages...is there something you have to do to unlock the ability to move them?
The save will probably have all the heroines in their cells i.e. with their devices fully upgraded. You need to Reset them to assign them to the Glamor Slam / Meta Bordello.
You'll also need to then pay money to upgrade their devices each time you want them to do more.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes