Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Quick question, where are the save data for unity games like this one?
I'm more familiar with renpy games
Right click on Windows start icon in bottom left of screen
select "Run"
type in "regedit"
navigate to "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited"
Depending on your save slot, suSlot01, suSlot02 or suSlot03.

Nov 2, 2021
Odd question but is there a music playlist anyone listens to while playing, I have been using this video for BG music, " "

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Odd question but is there a music playlist anyone listens to while playing, I have been using this video for BG music, " "
I sometimes listen to this while playing,

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
looking at how long this game is going reminds me of a song that is really crazy and if you know it then your going to either laugh you ass of are cry lol. this is the song that never ends lol.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
looking at how long this game is going reminds me of a song that is really crazy and if you know it then your going to either laugh you ass of are cry lol. this is the song that never ends lol.
I know this song, from the ashes of the forgotten past it returns to haunt me, it goes on and on again, this has happened before and it will happen again.

So no new poison ivy stuff?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't no hard to say who there working on. but don't you were they will go on and on my friend lol.

onyxmelter

Jan 14, 2020
apologies for the stupid question when is the next update due? this isn't trolling or me being impatient I've forgotten the month the last update came out and the general development time for each update.

Reactions: Luigi77

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
If the update is on time it should be the first five days of September. If, like most updates, it is "delayed" then it will arrive with little to no warning anywhere from a couple of days after to the delay to three weeks.

ghostfreak445

Jul 5, 2019
If the update is on time it should be the first five days of September. If, like most updates, it is "delayed" then it will arrive with little to no warning anywhere from a couple of days after to the delay to three weeks.
Given that there hasn't even been a real teaser yet, Imma expect it to be very, very late.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
The first teaser was on the 18th. All teasers will now be only for those who signed up for at least the first tier

Reactions: vireker

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Try this.

I've been updating my playlist periodically and this is what I usually use, if strip club music is your vibe. For me it works out well in cell scenes too. Feel free to add or remove what you want if you duplicate the playlist. I personally prefer instrumentals over vocals but I know everyone prefers things differently.

Nov 2, 2021
Try this.

I've been updating my playlist periodically and this is what I usually use, if strip club music is your vibe. For me it works out well in cell scenes too. Feel free to add or remove what you want if you duplicate the playlist. I personally prefer instrumentals over vocals but I know everyone prefers things differently.
Oooo thanks for this

Reactions: Drakenite
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes