ArkDrake

Jun 23, 2019
I cannot get any leash scene with Amazons on their island. Can you please give me advice? Sorry for my language english is not my primary language.

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
I cannot get any leash scene with Amazons on their island. Can you please give me advice? Sorry for my language english is not my primary language.
You must first move Wonder Woman from LexCorp cell to Themyscira. She's in the Reform tower. Talk to her 2 times until you mention Pallas making something. Than go to Pallas and she'll make you leashes.

Reactions: Testerguy19

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I got ur backs folks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not that I've believed they will finish Themyscira in 2 or even 3 updates,but still I was expecting they will at least give us full content for at least 20% of the amazons.

JuanPabloII

Aug 29, 2020
Not that I've believed they will finish Themyscira in 2 or even 3 updates,but still I was expecting they will at least give us full content for at least 20% of the amazons.
Honestly I dont give a f about Themiscyra. I didnt know about most introduced girls' existence prior playing it + I'm not into muscle women. I will gladly see some Harley/Catowman content tho.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Honestly I dont give a f about Themiscyra. I didnt know about most introduced girls' existence prior playing it + I'm not into muscle women. I will gladly see some Harley/Catowman content tho.
I feel the same way, I'm happy for for the people that like chiseled abs on their girls, but I wish there was an option or mod to turn it off.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I feel the same way, I'm happy for for the people that like chiseled abs on their girls, but I wish there was an option or mod to turn it off.
You both missed the point here.
If he didn't finish such a small event according to his words from 1 year ago,how you can even think he will finish the new event?
Don't be that naive to expect he will give you what you want from Harley and Catwoman.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Climax implies the event has reached its ending, the issue is this game has no idea about what a ending is :ROFLMAO:
Well no, the climax of an event implies that it is the peak of whatever the event is intended to do. Most narrative climaxes happen in advance of the ending. The advent of a new event likely means that SR7 is bored of Themyscira, just as he got bored of the Khaznian wedding, just as he got bored of both yacht parties, just as he got bored of the prison break, just as he got bored of Talia and company.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Well no, the climax of an event implies that it is the peak of whatever the event is intended to do. Most narrative climaxes happen in advance of the ending. The advent of a new event likely means that SR7 is bored of Themyscira, just as he got bored of the Khaznian wedding, just as he got bored of both yacht parties, just as he got bored of the prison break, just as he got bored of Talia and company.
Well no

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes