slowpersun

May 30, 2017
For how much this dude gets to draw, each girl should be getting multiple portraits of them doing different things within the same scene.
Re-using art assets is the bread and butter of video game art design (seriously, look no further than the original Mortal Kombat!), but I'll admit this dev is certainly guilty of over-use when not only do assets from their previous game sneak into the current game but art is also re-used from the CURRENT game.

Honestly, dev needs to just spend a little more time drawing some extra layers... it wouldn't be too complicated to add with the minimal amount of effort arting, but instead we got the same damn body model with just another head pasted onto it. Where are the deepthroating throat bulges and the fluids running down thighs!??

Last edited:

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
so is there a walkthrough on how to unlock all the events and locations etc?
As far as I know, there are 2 guides linked in the first post, but they're not up to date to the latest version of the game. Idk if throughout the 1800+ pages of the thread someone has updated them or created other guides.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Not to mention but the sex scenes are all the same. One image of “girl on her knees sucking the tip.” Every once in a while he draws something more interesting like deepthroating or rougher stuff but cmon where’s the ball love? And when you read the text for some of the sex scenes, there’s entire segments of foreplay preamble that goes completely unseen in drawing. Remember the Tala blowjob? Remember how fucking intricate and complex it was? I’m not even just talking about animation, but we had multiple drawings of her licking, then sucking up and down, eyes closed, etc.

For how much this dude gets to draw, each girl should be getting multiple
portraits of them doing different things within the same scene.
This is one of the worst things about this game. A big part of the sex scenes is described while the characters disappear from the screen. What's the point? Really sucks cause Sunset is great at drawing but just chooses not to, lol.

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
Seriously though, how many fucking cookie cutter doggystyle sex scenes can one man draw at this point? Do we need to mail him a Kamasutra or some other sex book to broaden his horizons?
I am also convinced that he is afraid of cowgirl position, probably because it's hard to draw or some shit like that...sure would hope that having 2 months would help with that, but apparently not.
I agree, there is an infinite variety of very exciting and stimulating poses. There is a distinct need here to broaden the horizons of what and how things can be drawn.

AnimanghayoDraw Tomo-chan_Is_a_Girl! Tomo_Aizawa.png

This was of course only an excuse to post one of my collected potential suggestions I recently added to the pile.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hard to say fills like none of event's got finished but fear not they will add more events they will not get done lol.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Damn.
I had no idea they stopped the Batgirls comic series.

So it's time the dev to add the other Batgirls.

Xizor111

May 17, 2020
Good news folks, they're opening a Subscribestar and putting the game for purchase on itch.io, so now you can give them even more money!
uuuhm... what? How is that "You can give them even more money!!!"? All it does is open up avenues for people that don't want to use patreon, for example. You don't have to subscribe/pay at all of those platforms...

Unless that was a very low level attempt at being funny.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Good news folks, they're opening a Subscribestar and putting the game for purchase on itch.io, so now you can give them even more money!
We saw your complaints and decided to help you all support more! I did notice you didn't post any of the links (I'm sure that was purely by mistake). So I will share them below if anyone wants to support us! We know you guys looooooooove our stuff!

- SU Win, Mac, Android all here!
- Lamer than Patreon, no annuals but not Patreon so plus.

You guys are the best!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i guess now we will see how that goes because selling copy righten stuff will get them in trouble lol.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes