armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah, we did get a couple wonder woman scenes, but who the heck asked for other generic Amazons. It had been like a year since I last downloaded the game, and I got a very few good scenes spread among a handful of girls. A couple of themys good scenes, and less than a dozen good scenes, DO NOT justify 6 updates in 2 years. It was barely enough for a 20 minutes rub. And not only that, now we get another shitty halloween event with charas no one wants.
I was happy with most amazons.But they should really finish the big 3,that was fighting for the throne.
Wonder Woman,Yara Flor and Nubia.Only Nubia get a real treatment,maybe because she actually won the trone.

Last edited:

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Wow look at all the love for the Themyscira event! You guys would be really excited to know that we announced several months ago that we're finishing the entire event! This will be released in February, and be on Web, PC, Mac, Android! So if you all love our stuff as much as you post here you should come support!

Last edited:

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I was happy with most amazons.But they should really finish the big 3,that was fighting for the throne.
Wonder Woman,Yara Flor and Nubia.Only Nubia get a real treatment,maybe because she actually won the trone.
And after that massive hype they build for Themyscira event.The fail was even more massive.
Not even 10% of the characters got the full corruption treatement,including sex and anal.
Agree with you 100%. You can't get into the good juicy plot with all the filler plot. If you ask me, I could do without 80% of the girls from the event. Same problem as always, like one thousand characters no one cares about which impede the relevant characters from getting some actual depth into their plot. And now because of it, we get very little resistance from the girls.

We basically get Lex asking sex from a superhero, a bit of doubt from her, a bit of blurb from him. And voila, you convinced her. How is Lex gonna mindbreak a girl with just one anal and one sex scene each. But that's the same problem as always, too many girls.

I'm gonna follow in the advice of another user yet again and come back in like a year, to see what scenes are up from relevant characters. After an entire year, at least the Wonder woman content was good, still but too little. No full corruption, no bordello. Not enough Ahegao. Themys content was promising for WW, until the barraged you again with another thousand Amazon girls, and then another thousand girls in the hallo event.

Reactions: GaRbS

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Wow look at all the love for the Themyscira event! You guys would be really excited to know that we announced several months ago that we're finishing the entire event! This will be released in February, and be on Web, PC, Mac, Android! So if you all love our stuff as much as you post here you should come support!

Hopefully this time with less copy pasted content, the public blowjob with all the characters using the same pose was not ideal.

Sure, I'm a pirate, but I'm sure some of your patreons also expected better.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would like foe them to finish all there event's before doing ant thing else. but tuff crap on that because they do not give a shit about finishing any damn thing.

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
> SU has been halfassed dogshit for awhile now, all ''recent'' events get dropped halfway through, get pathetic amount of content despite 2 month update cycle and Themyscira didn't even recieve anything good other than OmniPeng blowjob meme scene ( which still doesn't work in gallery btw)
>''Well if you like Themyscira so much why don't you pay me MORE money so I can deliver maybe not-so-dogshit content in February ( 3 months from now btw and that's assuming no delays). Maybe won't even be copypasted content this time around?! Find out in the next DBZ SU episode!

Also - ''finishing'' the entire event in February? So like 30+ sex scenes? Yeah, I definitely believe it. Yup. Totally going to happen. Unless by ''finishing'' it he means WW and idk two other girls get content and everyone else can get on that copypasta train again. Can't wait to find out, more excited for this than Elden Ring DLC.

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
Yeah, we did get a couple wonder woman scenes, but who the heck asked for other generic Amazons. It had been like a year since I last downloaded the game, and I got a very few good scenes spread among a handful of girls. A couple of themys good scenes, and less than a dozen good scenes, DO NOT justify 6 updates in 2 years. It was barely enough for a 20 minutes rub. And not only that, now we get another shitty halloween event with charas no one wants.
Hey - I wanted Punchline. Everyone else...not so much.

Reactions: Nanocide

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I squealed like a girl when I saw "booth" scenes in the new update:love:
I was wishing for that sht for awhile now..

I hope they get added to the bordello as well, for all heroines there

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
How much of this "completion" will just be lazy head-swaps onto the same body, like those ridiculous leash scenes?

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Isn't this game missing the “Romance” tag? Some female characters genuinely enjoy the time they spend with Luthor (Stockholm Syndrome much?) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: deadshots2842
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes