zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
you could wait for a long long time for the dev's to get off there asses and do something but i am afread that will be an unlimited amount of work for them lol.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
There is some serious creative writing talent on here! We have always known our community has some of the best writers of fiction on F95 and you guys again prove it. If you don't know we support creative types on our discord, where we have a Fan Creation section. There you can go and share your amazing talents with people who love our stuff. In fact we have a fan fiction section already! Lastly we have had the biggest month of growth in the last few years, so thank you all here who love our stuff.

Big SU Android Update coming tomorrow for FREE on:

Jun 6, 2020
There is some serious creative writing talent on here! We have always known our community has some of the best writers of fiction on F95 and you guys again prove it. If you don't know we support creative types on our discord, where we have a Fan Creation section. There you can go and share your amazing talents with people who love our stuff. In fact we have a fan fiction section already! Lastly we have had the biggest month of growth in the last few years, so thank you all here who love our stuff.

Big SU Android Update coming tomorrow for FREE on:

PLease add more tala content

Reactions: Ofdimaelr

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I thought Black Canary's content was finished...

Why is she still salty with Luthor even after all the sexual interactions (anal included)? Or has her content been finished and she will be one of the heroines (perhaps along with Hawkgirl) who resisted Luthor?

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
There is some serious creative writing talent on here! We have always known our community has some of the best writers of fiction on F95 and you guys again prove it. If you don't know we support creative types on our discord, where we have a Fan Creation section.
Bruh, fans in the fanart thread have been making better CG with just parts of characters and photoshop than you draw in months of work. No wonder you're trying to exploit capitalize get fans to provide free content for your discord if it means they do a better job than you do.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Some of the girls won't break and will keep acting bitter towards him
I'm not going to lie... that's a hell of a turn off. If these girls don't change their attitude I'm going to put them all in the Bordello. Don't you want to be with me? Excellent. They'll give pleasure to a bunch of lowlifes then. :rolleyes:

Reactions: RabidSloth

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
probably cause in the show black canary was very cerebral, so it wouldn't make sense for her to become cock hungry like other girls do.

Hawkgirl's content in the game is the worst imo, it feels very forced and rapey, but it stays true with the show cause there she was portrayed as a stubborn ball busting cunt.
I absolutely hated Hawkgirl's content for the same reason (rape).

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
There are two things we know this thread loves: free stuff and something to praise. With another on-time delivery, we present to you SU Android Build 89.

Note: As the file size increases, device limitations become more apparent. If you experience a crash or failure to load, unfortunately, it's due to a device limitation.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
man tring to get more money i see. giving the hard sell's pitch lol. we hope you out there with a talent for art give us your stuff so we can steal i mean use it with out you say so lol. what a card they are hahaha.

Naega

Apr 8, 2020
There are two things we know this thread loves: free stuff and something to praise. With another on-time delivery, we present to you SU Android Build 89.

Note: As the file size increases, device limitations become more apparent. If you experience a crash or failure to load, unfortunately, it's due to a device limitation.

What's new in this build?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes