Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Well ouch, that hurts. I am using the device which is at my disposal, and seeing as there is a Mac version instead of having to download a hundred different apps just to get a Windows version working, I’d really have to ask what is wrong with using a Macbook?
I’d really have to ask what is wrong with using a Macbook?

Then again, the SU app isn’t operational for me at the moment, so I can see the issue some might have

You answered you own question.
I ain't arguing with a Mac user you already have it rough as it is.

sensed

Oct 18, 2022
Then again, the SU app isn’t operational for me at the moment, so I can see the issue some might have
The only thing I can even remotely think of to fix this is right click -> "Show Package Contents" and then Command+I every item until you find the one that's defaulting to TextEdit.

Septagram

May 22, 2021
The only thing I can even remotely think of to fix this is right click -> "Show Package Contents" and then Command+I every item until you find the one that's defaulting to TextEdit.
Thank you, again, for the suggestion. I have found the file. Problem remains, what could I possibly use to replace TextEditor? Because right now, TE is set as default, so I need a different app to open the file with. I know you've already tried to help a lot, but... Any suggestions?

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
There are two things we know this thread loves: free stuff and something to praise. With another on-time delivery, we present to you SU Android Build 89.

Note: As the file size increases, device limitations become more apparent. If you experience a crash or failure to load, unfortunately, it's due to a device limitation.

Will this catch upto the full version if it goes well?

Also if file size is an issue, perhaps you could do something that updates the files in the game or a separate file that updates everything over time so the limitations can be worked around?

Septagram

May 22, 2021
As far as I know, it either automatically jumps from your previous game to the update, or not at all. I usually first upload and open the new game file, then delete the old one.
Hope this is helpful!

IAmRatchet

Sep 10, 2017
I mean the hilarious thing is people put more effort into photoshopping existing scenes than Sunset did in making whatever the fuck was that leash schene in themyscira where like 6 characters share EVERYTHING except skin color and hair.
He barely even gives a fuck about consistent body types anymore, everybody is generic muscle girl with huuuge tits and ass now.

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
Again fair and I get it. I'd like moreso for him to draw more diverse and unique scenes. However I do have a clear preference for more muscular women but I like the different bodies like Artemis too and they deserve love too.

Feb 5, 2018
okay can i ask whats everyone favourite scene?
  1. WW cell anal, because her pussy looks nice and fat in that scene. I also like when the girls are unenthusiastic about the sex.
  2. Want to add that Lois normal and lingerie strip scenes are really great as well.
  3. Mercy used to be my favorite, her great ass and mean mood was a big turn on in the beginning. But other than her dance and naked strip, I feel her scenes are a let-down. For example, I would've swapped her anal scene with Black Canary's if I could. That's a great scene and position, I just don't care much for Black Canary.. I want to point out that in Mercy's naked dance, her pussy is poorly drawn and looks unfinished. And in her cell sex scene, Lex's dick looks like it is layered wrongly and misses. In her post sex scene, I would prefer no visable labia minora. I'm not totally against it but in drawn art, I feel it often takes attention away from the puffy labia majora, which is my big turn-on. :devilish:

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2018
I honestly enjoy the more muscular models but I get why some ppl r annoyed.
I don't mind but Superwoman is a tad extreme imo. Her cell idle pose is the worst. Galatea also has 1 or 2 pictures where it can be too much. But both girls also has scenes where they look great imo.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes