zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like any body type i mean there all lovely lady's. also in there line of work there bound to gain muscles after all they move around fight, well all but that bitch wallers lol. i think that's her bane the one who hates lex in this game.

Reactions: EatBootyIDo

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
The love in this thread is simply amazing! To stay in the spirit of appreciating our fan art creators I will do my best to show our appreciation below.

There is some serious creative writing talent on here! We have always known our community has some of the best writers of fiction on F95 and you guys again prove it. If you don't know we support creative types on our discord, where we have a Fan Creation section. There you can go and share your amazing talents with people who love our stuff. In fact we have a fan fiction section already! Lastly we have had the biggest month of growth in the last few years, so thank you all here who love our stuff.

Big SU Android Update NOW!

petur

Jul 29, 2017
The love in this thread is simply amazing! To stay in the spirit of appreciating our fan art creators I will do my best to show our appreciation below.
Hey! I had no idea that the dev posted here! Something Unlimited is indeed one of my favorite games! Keep up the great work! Also if you are wondering what characters to make more art for here is my tier list with my personal favorites ;) just in case. Also i know that there are a lot of girls missing but i couldn't find a full tierlist.
tiers.jpg

uuuuuuuuuuuuu

Dec 28, 2021
Is there some way to alter the dialogue in the game? I don't mean a feature, I mean a way to go into the files and modify existing dialogue.

Jan 31, 2022
okay can i ask whats everyone favourite scene?
1. Wonder woman anal - I love everything about it, I feel like the moment when it gives you the choice to cum, when wonder woman has her eyes in the back of the head and screaming in pleasure is the closest we've come to see an actually broken wonder woman. (I love this scene especially with her naked + bun).

2. Wonder woman blowjob - I feel like you can feel wonder woman's humiliation with this scene especially with how reluctant she is, but obeys anyway. I hope to see a blowjob from her without the lasso though, some day (maybe in 20 years).

3. Themyscira entrance scene - Grail putting a naked wonder woman on a leash and parading her on her own island was so brutal and humiliating I loved it so much. Given her position + Grail's power I felt like wonder woman became much more submissive towards her, which she never did to Luthor. If I remember right, she didn't dare talk back to Grail. Honestly I feel like superwoman should've had a way bigger role as wonder woman's mistress (similar to Grail) and I'd love to see some content with a actually submissive OR dominant Diana (this one in maybe 30 years)

You can probably tell who my favorite character in the game is LOL

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like all the scenes but the scene i would love the most is the dev moving there asses to get stuff done. like event's are mybe people who have been in the game but have no scene's. but that would be asking to much of them.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Made the same mod for 2.4.4 using the detailed steps.
Extract into the main game folder (where SU_2.4.4.exe is located), or manually extract and replace SU_2.4.4_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll
How did you manage to get a smaller file size after adding two new lines to the code?
Windows says original file is 329kb but the one you provided is 315kb.
Shouldn't file size get bigger with added code instead of shrinking?

Aug 22, 2016
How did you manage to get a smaller file size after adding two new lines to the code?
Windows says original file is 329kb but the one you provided is 315kb.
Shouldn't file size get bigger with added code instead of shrinking?
I don't know. Maybe some useless stuff got optimized out.
Do the code edition yourself and see if it also shrinks the file.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes