Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
wait has something happened to the dev team? We are getting a december update and january? i swear updates recently have either also either on better timing or more frequent compared to earlier has something changed?
While I'll believe the Dec AND Jan updates when I see them, I agree that they do seem to have pulled their heads out of their backsides this last 6-8 months - maybe it's Henshinvolt's influence?

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
wait has something happened to the dev team? We are getting a december update and january? i swear updates recently have either also either on better timing or more frequent compared to earlier has something changed?
They will resume work on the game in January (January 2nd) and release an update at the end of February.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Lipao12

Jun 12, 2022
Friends, is it possible for me to change the language of the game and I don't speak English, can you answer me and help me?

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Friends, is it possible for me to change the language of the game and I don't speak English, can you answer me and help me?
Sorry, it's in English only.
Maybe once the Android version is complete some kind soul will translate it, but the PC/Mac Unity version is unlikely ever to get translated.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Is Themyscira still incomplete?

Srry, confused and tried to google, but I read that Gunsmoke's now doing the "Gotham" ark...but I see no evidence s/he completed the preceding "Themyscira" ark...

Did s/he literally just get tired of working and abaonded ship halfway through :eek:

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018

Srry, confused and tried to google, but I read that Gunsmoke's now doing the "Gotham" ark...but I see no evidence s/he completed the preceding "Themyscira" ark...

Did s/he literally just get tired of working and abaonded ship halfway through :eek:
Yes it it. They did say they are going to finish it and release it in febuary but I'll beliave it when I see it

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Dumb question but... the registry shows nickname options for Wonder Woman. Is this an oversight or are there plans for her to eventually have nicknames?
WW Nick registry 1.png
WW Nick registry 2.png
WW Nick registry 3.png

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018

considering not a single event in this game is complete I still don’t know why this is surprising to anyone. Some at least reach the end of the plot for necessity, but are hardly finished, others are far more barren than Themyscira.

onyxmelter

Jan 14, 2020
Yes it it. They did say they are going to finish it and release it in febuary but I'll beliave it when I see it
wouldn't this be the biggest update so far then? Like going back to the image of the amazons thats alot of woman. Does finihsing mean the current characters who have content or all the characters?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
wouldn't this be the biggest update so far then? Like going back to the image of the amazons thats alot of woman. Does finihsing mean the current characters who have content or all the characters?
Never assume actual work is going to be done with Something Unlimited. Don't forget that the Amazon leash scenes are all literally just Wonder Woman's body with a different skin colour and head pasted onto them. They didn't even actually take the body types of the various women into account, it's the exact same image with a different head copy pasted however many times is necessary. Even if every amazon has content in whatever the next real update comes there's still a very, very good chance the least amount of work possible was done.

Atomboomer

Oct 31, 2019
Did they just... delete every Lana content from the game? I had completed all her scenes in 2.4.1. Now she's nowhere to be found, not even her scenes in the vault. What happened? How did she get unlocked in the first place, in case I have to do it again? I have no idea how to access Themyscira, either.
EDIT: So, Darci is supposed to lead me to Lana. Well, she didn't, and isn't doing it. I got all sex options with Darci, but when I use "Talk" it just says "Nothing more yet"
EDIT 2: Just noticed this removed Lana from 2.4.1 save, too :) Totally worth downloading this update. I've seen updates that added 0 new content before, but one that actually subtracts content you already had, even from previous versions of the game? Impressive!

Last edited:

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Did they just... delete every Lana content from the game? I had completed all her scenes in 2.4.1. Now she's nowhere to be found, not even her scenes in the vault. What happened? How did she get unlocked in the first place, in case I have to do it again? I have no idea how to access Themyscira, either.
EDIT: So, Darci is supposed to lead me to Lana. Well, she didn't, and isn't doing it. I got all sex options with Darci, but when I use "Talk" it just says "Nothing more yet"
EDIT 2: Just noticed this removed Lana from 2.4.1 save, too :) Totally worth downloading this update. I've seen updates that added 0 new content before, but one that actually subtracts content you already had, even from previous versions of the game? Impressive!
There was such a case with a game called Au-Pair Innocence.
The dev removed a sex scene with a secondary character.And never put it back.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
What about now? Do you still have Lana scenes from the latest update? Please say yes.
I didnt even do Darci yet

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
Question.
Is there a legal loophole DC hasen't cracked down on this game, since it's making money off their characters? Fair use?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
but it's not a parody the names are the same the costumes are the same the only thing i could think of is that lex is running it all as a parody. then it aso could be that no hero has found out yet lol.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes