Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
Question.
Is there a legal loophole DC hasen't cracked down on this game, since it's making money off their characters? Fair use?
He can technically say he's not making money off of the game and instead say the money he's receiving are all simply donations from Patreon and the game is completely free. Which is all true but I'm no lawyer. I learned as a kid that you can use other IPs as long as you aren't making money off of them. Like writing a paper about those characters for school work. At least here in the US, who knows since then.

Last edited:
Reactions: vireker

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
Is anyone else having issues with the mac version? I tried unzipping the file multiple times but I keep getting errors and it won't open properly. I don't this issue with other games.
Try unzipping it with a different program. I use Keka, myself. That usually seems to work.

Dr. Coom

May 12, 2023
Sorry to bother you again But I've been looking for a game That I can't find and forgot about it's name
It's a parody game just like this game but it's teen titans
And I guess the name is started with "The new member of teen titans" or something like this
Ummm guys could you find me a game That I'm looking for
It is a game So similar to this but I forgot about it's name
I think it started with "the new member of the teen titans" or something like this
Do you mean, "Teen Titans New Member"? If so, I cooked up a final build of it here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/teen-titans-multiverse-v0-5-0-ortus.128305/post-11173354
Please keep in mind that both versions of this game were left unfinished and that I did the best I could with what was there.
I gathered all the answers I could here for other 18Titan fans.
https://f95zone.to/threads/18titans-v1-3-3-mity.69562/post-12490905

Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
Hi everyone. It took me some time to get through this update so I might have missed this discussion already. But does anyone know what is the intended gameplay for the Gotham event? In previous events (yacht and Halloween) you had to talk to a girl at least twice for her to agree on a meeting. There were also more dialogues to go through, so talking to multiple people would pass time.
Apparently doing that in Gotham does not work. Every girl is ready to see you immediately and there is no-one to just talk to to pass the time. But the number of interactions required to get a scene remains the same.

So you focus on the girl you like and talk to everyone until you get A scene. But doing that will make everyone available for a scene resulting in a coin flip as to who will you get. Then every other girl is stuck in "I said I was gonna join you upstairs and I didn't. I will go next time." Meaning it is another coin flip on who will you see next. It is possible (and fairly easy) to get through the event seeing 4-5 dances and then having no-one eligible to take to your penthouse.

Alternatively, you could pick a single girl to talk to, ignore everyone else and repeatedly click the iceberg in the middle to pass time until you get a scene with the girl you want. Repeat until completion. But that feels to me like an abuse of a debug tool or something. Is that really what the devs expect us to do? Or am I missing something?

I know that ranting about a bad game design is useless here, but damn. If you teach your players some game mechanics in an event, you should NOT change those mechanics in later events. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Reactions: Stagger123

IAmRatchet

Sep 10, 2017
I guess? I know that this is a controversial opinion, but I think at least half of the audience playing this preferred the cell scenes over the club scenes.
See I like both and would actually enjoy more Glamour Slam and Meta Bordello scenes for all characters. I’m just sick of the events when not all of the main girls are even finished.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dr. Coom

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
Well today is a very good day. I got some amazing suggestions over the last week, and will be taking them all very seriously! The suggestions below are highlighted as the very best! I can't wait until we implement them. Thanks for all the love, especially from these members below!!!

Zarpupang, Hater Supreme, KristopheH all have dm'd me multiple times requesting NTR in the game.

Oriandu has been extremely adament in dm's expressing that he would like us to adopt Summertime Saga development cycles, which is his favourite, and most personally funded creator. He specifically said he was a cookie addict ($20) and would easily support us if we adopted the same cycle. He also mentioned our discord is the best.

Lastly we continue to grow, and it's all because of you guys thanks so much.

(Android is FREE here)
Bruh, are you even legally allowed to be on this website? You're clearly a child. When I put your ass over coals about you not visiting this thread and hiding in your sycophant server the correct play was to ignore this thread - NOT return here to light your already bad rep on fire, but apparently me and others REALLY got under your skin, huh? Thanks for validating our efforts, you're a real smart one lmao.

Reactions: FriendlyBear12

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
It took me longer than I wanted, but here is the latest update. Merry Christmas
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- "Capture Heroines" you will be able to capture Batgirl, Black Canary, Huntress and Zatanna, I promise in the next update I will add all the other characters. For the other girls use the Cheat system
PC

MAC

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes