Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
The SU rebulit is a mod made with renpy. I made this from 0 to prove that is not impossible to remake this game.
Oh! I was confused as to wtf is that lol. I mean yeah, we all knew it's possible from the start. Don't understand what was the point of that. It's not like the original game is some AAA production or something

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
The SU rebulit is a mod made with renpy. I made this from 0 to prove that is not impossible to remake this game.
I respect it, but I fear for your wasted effort. You've proven that it is possible and indeed plausible to remake the game in a non shit manner.

However the devs have proven that they can forever succeed giving 0 shits.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
I respect it, but I fear for your wasted effort. You've proven that it is possible and indeed plausible to remake the game in a non shit manner.

However the devs have proven that they can forever succeed giving 0 shits.
No, this project is not yet a wasted effort. Because as long as you guys will show interest in this mod, I'll continue this project.But the moment no one will care anymore about this project, I'll stop working on it.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
No, this project is not yet a wasted effort. Because as long as you guys will show interest in this mod, I'll continue this project.But the moment no one will care anymore about this project, I'll stop working on it.
Well said. The words of one does not speak for the thoughts and wishes of the many. You are doing great work, please keep working on this project.

Reactions: xMendoza

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
> Remember you can get all our stuff on itch.io now. We have a 1:1 rebuild of SU in ren'py for free on there! Which just received a major update.

Did this motherfucker just steal someone else's work and presented it as their own? xD
Also I'm hurt that he didn't make a Paint edited (as if that retard even has Photoshop) dm from me, I've been slacking on my hatred towards the pieces of shit over at Gunshit Games for too long and I will continue to do so.

Listen, I just want to rail Waller.

4yd1x0oiepy81.png

• Haha
Reactions: AdurnaNagra

Toporgir

Sep 30, 2023
I would like it known, here, on this public forum, that, in my opinion, NTR is the 2nd worst thing to ever rear it's ugly head in an "Adult Game".
Please Mr. Gunsmoke, for the sake of everyone who plays Something Unlimited, please keep NTR as far away as possible.
Thank you.
there's already some light ntr with the lobo stuff no? he prob won't add any real fetish ntr tho since the game is clearly focused on lex getting poon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: evilkitty97

Deku#1hiro4life

Oct 3, 2020
wish there was a version of the game available for IPhones or IOS cause my labtop doesn’t have enough storage space so I can’t really play the game and the device I was using to play it my old android tablet broke

shoty

Apr 27, 2017
But the game already have some NTR (Vandal and to some point, the Jocker). I do not think Lex should be NTRed, kind of weird plot twist...

Reactions: evilkitty97

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
But the game already have some NTR (Vandal and to some point, the Jocker). I do not think Lex should be NTRed, kind of weird plot twist...
I wouldn't consider the Vandal Savage stuff NTR. NTR implies stolen love and Savage barely tolerated Audrey in order to become King of Kasnia.
As for the Joker, it's my understanding that Joker doesn't love Harley. She's little more than paid help that he doesn't actually pay.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes