Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Are guys still arguing about putting pregnancy content in this game? This game is going very slowly to put such content, many characters are still incomplete, and already want pregnancy content? Fall into reality, you have a bimonthly update that contains little content, this halloween for me was a failure. It is absurd to see discussion like this knowing how the game is going, you will have to wait for the full content 5 or more years from now. And if there is pregnancy content the time will be longer, sorry but that is the reality.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Honestly they seem burnt out from doing SU for so long, the messy code and constant bugs and probably the community as well. BoB2 seemed really nice and especially when you compare it to this update, I think they should work on BoB2 or some other small stuff while they work on SURebuilt so they can comeback feeling fresh and have a cleaner refactored codebase
I disagree, I know that work is difficult and tiring, but having a project organization makes it a little easier. They did everything randomly and then come with excuses, because if they really wanted to finish the game it was enough to complete the old characters instead of adding new characters, it's quite simple isn't it? I will complete the game, take some time and work on BO2, if I end BO2 I can give SU more content, if I want to. Now you understand me? Games companies work like that too, finish a game and then give DLC. So, there is no excuse. I wish good luck for BO2, because I know there will be less content than SU and they will have more time working with the game. But forgive me, working with a game giving bimonthly updates with little content does not pay. So it's better for them to take time off working with BO2 than to be exhausted from working with two games and always making excuses and dodging questions.

Reactions: Krugger

f95cuckhold

Jul 13, 2017
Thats the opposite of the goal. The goal is to keep the whole thing low-key, which is why only night time sex shenangigans instead of superhero brawling.

Pregnancy would make no sense in this game at all.
Then why he keeps teasing pregnancy in almost all of the last 8 or so updates? Literally most of the girls that have sex scenes mention pregnancy

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
In the context of this game, Raven looks a lot younger than the rest. Also, the others are captured while interfering with Lex's plans. Raven, on the other hand, had done nothing (in this game) to be punished for - instead, she is just summoned into a trap inexplicably and undeserving.
I don't see how she looks younger at all, maybe we're looking at different models or something.

But playing the morality card is weird, because "interfering with Lex's plans" isn't wrong at all since Lex is evil. You're supposed to play the game as a villain. Did you miss that? Lol!

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I m not an hentai guy or something else.
I don't like monster or same thing.

BUT, WHY ? Why my favorite caracter is Miss Martian ? I feel so weird.

Reactions: 95problems

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
Anyone else having issues getting stuck on black screens ALL THE FUCKING TIME?

Seriously, 9 times out of 10, I click on any cell or teleporter destination, and BAM - black screen.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Sadly most people of this thread just keep complaining and cant appreciate what they get for free ( I enjoyed the update and did not get a single bug)
I agree with you, but in part, someone complains, someone does not. here, at least you can find a real opinion about the game, because in a discord someone is afraid to express himself suddenly moderated.

They continue to add new "biomes" but do not change the gameplay for 4 years, so 98 percent of the players just skip the game with cheats because there are a lot of unnecessary actions in it, they are watching a new scene and waiting for a new update. two updates need this game not to add sex scenes.

To add the enemies that will finally bother you. SR7 already laid this at the very beginning of the game where you pay mercenaries to reduce your threat level and distract the justice league from your affairs until you can enter into an open confrontation with them, but then successfully forgot. Improve the management of the brothel and strip club, because you finally need to develop robots for which you need money; to fight the league, you also need money.

Half of the players do not understand what they are playing in the harem simulator or even a game with an interesting plot, in the end, neither one nor the other. The game becomes not like a brothel simulator, not a relationship simulator, more like one big album by an artist. So I'm waiting for the rebuild of SU, but something tells me that I will be completely disappointed.
Lex's "superpower" is in his intellect but for some reason he does not use it at all).

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Did people get that many bugs,realy?
For me there was only 1-during the halloween event with Harley and Batgirl.After I check them and Livewire several times then suddenly if I try again,the game freeze.Of course I need to check old halloween scene to see if thea are properly working.
And still can't get the slut costume for Supergirl.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Did people get that many bugs,realy?
For me there was only 1-during the halloween event with Harley and Batgirl.After I check them and Livewire several times then suddenly if I try again,the game freeze.Of course I need to check old halloween scene to see if thea are properly working.
And still can't get the slut costume for Supergirl.
Supergirl's slutty costume you can do by following this step: w/ Henchwoman Galatea
- All conversations
- Dance
- Spank (Lex Luthor)
- BJ
- Sex
- Anal
That done with Galatea being your Henchwoman, Supergirl will appear with Slut Costume
There is a bug with Galatea that makes sex with Supergirl disappear, then you have to remove Galatea as a henchwoman and put another one, after you return to sex with Supergirl you put Galatea back.
If you did or have done it and it didn't work, I think there was a bug in your game not showing up.

Reactions: bdp77
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes