Spoonkiller

May 24, 2019
Sorry if it was already answered but there's simply too many pages to read. I am getting black screen whenever I try to interact with Lois or any girl in the labs/cells. Any fixes?

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
Sorry if it was already answered but there's simply too many pages to read. I am getting black screen whenever I try to interact with Lois or any girl in the labs/cells. Any fixes?
Did you wait long enough? Even with an SSD those scenes take some time to load.

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
Played this a little over a year ago, it's still a shining gem of a game as it was then. Waiting eagerly for the pregnancy tag, I would really like to breed some supers.

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
Does anyone have the flowchart or is the fille being updated? I would like to know what characters are finished (or has more content) and who is not.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Does anyone have the flowchart or is the fille being updated? I would like to know what characters are finished (or has more content) and who is not.
Done
superheroines-Terra,Miss Martian,Raven,Artemis,Batgirl,Vixen,Supergirl
others-Tala,Roulette,Cheshire,Talia,Jinx,Rose,Maxima?,Sazu?

Yumiyah

Jun 25, 2018
sorry to ask , but did the game is now only x64 ? im having to use a old notebook of mine and its running x32 , used to work just fine :3

Spoonkiller

May 24, 2019
Whenever I interact with any girl I get the black screen and no matter how much I wait nothing happens (I waited 10 mins even) Sometimes I see loading cursor thingy sometimes not it just stays black screen.

Reactions: TheGremlin21
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes