Ellano7

Sep 22, 2018
Any hero with a 100% save file (for Windows)? So far I only saw incomplete ones (missing scenes or functionality).

penelo1606

Feb 21, 2020
The Halloween Event is crashing for me - game locks up when I try to talk to Galatea or Livewire at the dance floor. Is there any way to force an event to finish and take you back to the main game, or any other known fix?
It's happen when you have already done all the chat possibility with these characters just go speak with Circe/Victoria or Jinx to continue the event and end it

Atomboomer

Oct 31, 2019
I think I need to restart the game or something.
No idea how to get any Lady Shiva or Maxima scenes.
In fact, the mentions of Slade in the Meta-Bordello confuse me, since I've never gotten any of those, either.
Anyone able to help me figure it out?
Also, the new Tala and Roulette scenes aren't triggering.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Lady Shiva-you need first to get Talia
Maxima-after the marriage with Talia,Maxima will show at Lex crop
Slade-he have scene with Terra and Artemis.So you need to put them in MB.Also Artemis must be with the special costume for MB.

Reactions: Atomboomer

alenben

May 24, 2018
Hey guys, like many of you I encountered the black screen glitch. In my case I use the in-game cheat menu to unlock characters and get money. I was able to fixed the black screen by making sure that are characters in the cheat menu where set to unlocked. Hope this helps.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Removed old guides from the OP, also added names to the ones in there.

There seems to be a variable reset button as B to help with the black screen, but I'm just passing the info I got, no idea if it works.

Reactions: LordPalpatine

pdeck21

Oct 17, 2019
is there a way to get rid of the black thin filter that appears when you switch to another tab for too long? everytime i get them, i close the whole game

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes