Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
the cloning process should require a Star Labs heist if lex is talking about tapes. Me, im stuck trying to figure out how to unlock Morgaine, Maxima, and Circe.

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
Yeah, Maxima apparently unlocks in the office once you are married to Talia. Now I just gotta figure out the other two. They make it seem like they are available, but they aren't unlockable in the cheat menu so idk.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
the cloning process should require a Star Labs heist if lex is talking about tapes. Me, im stuck trying to figure out how to unlock Morgaine, Maxima, and Circe.
Morgaine and Circe have scenes only on the yacht.You can't "unlock" them so far.

Rodita

May 22, 2017
The creator do this bonus pack? I really don't care who is,but,man,i love it!
Can't they create somemore like: Aqua,Kari,Xion,Larxene and Namine from Kingdom Hearts,Videl,Chi-Chi,Android 21 and Bulma from Dragon Ball (maybe Pan from DBGT too...),Frankie from Foster's Home to Imaginary Friends,Tsunade,Sakura,Ino,Konan,Temari,Tenten,Anko,Kurenai and Hinata from Naruto Shippuden,Maddie,Sam and Desire from Danny Phantom and Cynthia,Leaf/Blue,Nurse Joy,Jessie and Corp Jennie from Pokemon? I love to see some of this ones! (At least the KH ones) Sad don't remember see that on any mods or on the official game...

(Is just ideas...Don't judge...Well,judge i don't give a fuck...Just don't be rude :| Thanks <3 )

Rodita

May 22, 2017
In fact, I have a lot of doubts and questions about the game, so I'll start right here:
- Does Harley Quinn have any other CGs besides Strip,Dance and Blowjob? Not counting the collar routines? It has very little content,considering it was placed near the release of Suicide Square a long time ago.
- Is it possible that they will never let me fuck Wonder Woman? Not to be rude,but they gave more attention to characters without much importance like Artemis (I don't like her,but I respect who likes her,even so she is one of the least influential in the whole game).
- Meta Boordello doesn't have all the Private Rooms released,but,wouldn't it be better to make that characters without CGs couldn't be put there? At least a warning would be nice...
- For some reason at Halloween Party if you invite Harley Quinn and Galatea,we have the animation of Galatea and Kara,but,that also happens with the choice of others that Galatea is. I mean,I have to choose galatea and anyone else,and kara's with me,even though I didn't qualify her.
- Unfortunately it's not possible to get all the GCs at the first yacht,but it would be good to have only one group at a time,like the first time with only the girl and the others with Jinx,Raven,Circe etc...
- Mercy's Handjob is taking too long and sometimes he keeps braking after an update that he was put in the game.
- Another problem with Mercy is that her Blowjob is very hard to get "by normal means" I had to keep replacing the bodyguards until her CG with Harley Quinn was activated and then I switched to Mercy. Another detail is that this one, too, takes time and brakes many times.
- Wonder Woman also has a problem with "Lasso". Even using Audrey, it takes a while to use "Lasso" on her again. I did several tests using other saves and repeating all the procedures I wrote down in the whole game,and it seems that the time is a bit randomized somehow.
- Lois has a problem with continuing with clothes sometimes at the end of the handjob.

Dave1337

Feb 7, 2018
while I have seemed to fcuked it up, my game is buggy as hell.
Maybe it is just like this...

My Question:
I would like to start a new game, fresh and clean dled with the latest full save.
I found the link on page 1, but it's dead.
Anyone willing to help me out there? I hate grinding and redoing stuff etc...

EDIT: I am asking for a full save. Wasn't clear on that, sry.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
while I have seemed to fcuked it up, my game is buggy as hell.
Maybe it is just like this...

My Question:
I would like to start a new game, fresh and clean dled with the latest full save.
I found the link on page 1, but it's dead.
Anyone willing to help me out there? I hate grinding and redoing stuff etc...

EDIT: I am asking for a full save. Wasn't clear on that, sry.
You can use the cheat system,that was updated in 2.2.7.You don't need to grind for money and to hire villains.
Also no point of having full save,because you won't see a lot of scenes.

billybeer

Aug 27, 2019
In fact, I have a lot of doubts and questions about the game, so I'll start right here:
(snip)
- Mercy's Handjob is taking too long and sometimes he keeps braking after an update that he was put in the game.

- Another problem with Mercy is that her Blowjob is very hard to get "by normal means" I had to keep replacing the bodyguards until her CG with Harley Quinn was activated and then I switched to Mercy. Another detail is that this one, too, takes time and brakes many times.

- Wonder Woman also has a problem with "Lasso". Even using Audrey, it takes a while to use "Lasso" on her again. I did several tests using other saves and repeating all the procedures I wrote down in the whole game,and it seems that the time is a bit randomized somehow.
1. Not a complaint most would have :D
2. I could be wrong, but I think somewhere in the "plot", she starts doing this out of jealousy because of harley already doing it.
3. She is supposed to be very powerful, maybe it's resistance. Or the randomness was intentional to drag it out a bit more. Edit: this was in reply to Wonder Woman laso scenes

Dave1337

Feb 7, 2018
You can use the cheat system,that was updated in 2.2.7.You don't need to grind for money and to hire villains.
Also no point of having full save,because you won't see a lot of scenes.

Yeah, about those scenes... too bad they can't be selected from the vault.
I used the CG Packs for that, but that's a lot of work on some other way...

noah9050

Aug 14, 2018
got a problem wherein windowed mode the game is much smaller than the set resolution on startup anyone know how to fix it?

jie14

Apr 24, 2020
View attachment 2914

Overview:
Something Unlimited is a comic-based parody brothel management game. You play as Lex, seeking to concoct a way to rid the world of superheroes while simultaneously placing yourself on one of its thrones. Unfortunately though, plans of world domination tend to cost a lot of money and you’re practically broke. When Roulette comes to you with the idea for a “meta-bordello”, you think up the perfect way to supply her with incredibly enticing workers – as long as you get a fat cut of the profits, of course.

Will you be able to “convince” enough heroines, henchwomen and villainesses to work for you? Can you grow the bordello enough to bankroll your final plan for world supremacy? Will you finally be able to take down the heroes/heroines once and for all, as well as your villainous rivals?​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-16
Release Date: 2020-05-16
Developer: Gunsmoke Games -
Censored: No
Version: 2.2.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Change in Direction Statement:

Current State of the Game:

Something Unlimited Rebuilt:

Press B in the Main City to fix the black screen bug.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -

SU Rebuilt Demo
Win/Linux:
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac:
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android:
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: FAN SIGATURE -
MORE FAN SIGS - SAVE -
Art: - GALLERY - WALLPAPERS -
BONUS PACKS
Guides: GUIDE (Archer) - - VAULT CHECKLIST
Thanks to Sierra025 for the link, @Gab for the save, gallery & guide, @SimpleFapper for the asset pack and

@samdan for the character progress spreadsheet.

View attachment 159573 View attachment 159574 View attachment 159575 View attachment 159576 View attachment 159577 View attachment 159578 View attachment 159579
View attachment 159580 View attachment 159581 View attachment 159582 View attachment 159584 View attachment 159585 View attachment 159586 View attachment 159587
where do i paste my save file to use it in the new version

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018

Whole New Environment
If you're a follower of us then you would have seen our commitment to doing a complete overhaul on our website. Now many of you will be "whaddabout SU???" and the answer to that is this whole design overhaul of the website is for SU.

What To Expect And A Timeline

First we want to create a full environment where you can get everything we offer, and interact with our community in a environment you're probably more accustomed to.

You will be able to access your rewards via our website without having to go onto Patreon (via the patreon api). You will no longer have to scroll through 100's of posts to find the one thing you're looking for.

We will have a fully functioning forum! We want to create an environment that is friendlier to the other developers you love. One where we encourage other developers to interact with you, along with getting another avenue outside discord, and Patreon comments, to interact with us. Or talk about your favorite comics, games, or movies with like minded individuals.

We will explore merchandise options, such as stickers, posters, prints, and more. So now you can expect to add some cool art & collectables to your collections.
Lastly SU will find its home. A place were it will always be.

Our web developer is confident that the website will be ready in about 2 months time. We look forward to unveiling it to you guys once it's complete.

Thank you all for the support
Gunsmoke Games

Well ok

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Just gonna say: so not a good idea. This means either an extra expenditure, or traffic independent of the committed game players. Either way I expect a C&D that may have some real teeth behind it.

Reactions: Cyberious
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes