ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Can you send people back to the club/bordello after you've done all their cell stuff? without reseting them mindless again? So they can go there willingly now they're gagging for it?

I've done everything with Batgirl and want to put her back to work but not reset her progress, if that makes sense?

Also is there a way to keep the costume unlocks after resetting the device? I sent Wonder Woman back to see her dance in her slut clothes but I only had her standard uniform in the stables...
You can't. Resetting the chip doesn't reset the progress, more like puts it in pause until you build the chip back up. As for the costumes, cells and bordello sets are separated.

Reactions: KaiserST

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I've attempted three times to get the mutated Galatia during the cloning phase but never worker, I remember reading it's possible has anyone succeeded?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
The only one that I probably can enslave is Audrey.And I am OK with that.Since that flash scene in GS,I want more content with her.We have 2 updates with her after that.I hope this year we will get more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For others/maybe even Lois/I will need a device from Lex.
I really want to see Lex break her completely to the point of being a loyal pet.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i think auldry is already there but the way she act's is still in tacked.sorry if this is a spoiler because if not her stuff with wonder woman would be ruined

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Under normal circumstances it would be the first week of July, however last update they were very, very late and given the nature of how GSG operates we are likely another three to four weeks from the next update.
Well I think this update will be the one that tells me if I should keep following this game or just move on

Sadly it feels like it's run its course and is not progressing as well as it should

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
Teaser week hasn't started yet so it "should" be a week after the first teaser. But with how they've bungled everything this year, you should expect it 2-3 weeks after.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i really don't know anymore one one hand the game is good but i think there tring to take to many liberty's mybe that's just me

Reactions: kcoope89

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hard to say who there doing but most just want the older people done. but who now's there probly tired of us all bitching lol.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
honestly same, I really hope they update Harley, Mercy, or even Audrey
If we follow the streams the chances are for some of this.
-Huntress
-Black Canary
-Cheetah
-Poison Ivy
I will be happy to complete the trinity of BoP
birds-of-prey_dc-comics_gallery_5c4e13c43dc25.jpg

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes