destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Sunset hasn't hit a single deadline in like, what, a year or two?

Frankly I don't care anyway as I am a filthy pirate, but I feel sad for the patreon dudes.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't know what he does but they say he is the only one working on his job mybe he should get help with his job lol.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
i don't know what he does but they say he is the only one working on his job mybe he should get help with his job lol.
Yeah he has stated multiple times that it would take longer plus if someone leaves after a year it creates more problems. That and he has worked with others. One recently was with Locke on Bend or Break 2 (and the rebuild) which wasted time and he had to build the game from scratch and Path of Kings a few years ago too. He was going to do the art for that but from what I remember the other guy got depressed and stopped working on it.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Yeah he has stated multiple times that it would take longer plus if someone leaves after a year it creates more problems. That and he has worked with others. One recently was with Locke on Bend or Break 2 (and the rebuild) which wasted time and he had to build the game from scratch and Path of Kings a few years ago too. He was going to do the art for that but from what I remember the other guy got depressed and stopped working on it.
Sounds like a whole bunch of excuses disguised as reasons.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018

Teaser Time!!!!
Alright we all know you have been patiently waiting for the teasers to begin.

Who, is this silhouette of?

As stated previously the build is currently in testing phase (as of yesterday evening). So you all can be prepared to get the build in the coming days!

Beyond1099

Nov 5, 2019

Teaser Time!!!!

As stated previously the build is currently in testing phase (as of yesterday evening). So you all can be prepared to get the build in the coming days!
Finally! The one character we've all been waiting for!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

Teaser Time!!!!

Audrey and Circe are my primary target outside superheroines.
Adding content for characters no one really cares about while ignoring fan favorites? That doesn't sound like SR7 at all!
Speak for yourself.I was waiting for Circe to get the real treatment since October 2018.
Also she won't take the spot for the superheroine we will get in the update(Huntress,Black Canary,Zatanna or Stargirl)

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
Audrey and Circe are my primary target outside superheroines.

Speak for yourself.I was waiting for Circe to get the real treatment since October 2018.
Also she won't take the spot for the superheroine we will get in the update(Huntress,Black Canary,Zatanna or Stargirl)
Maybe I am biased then. I have been waiting for a Starfire update for years.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I kinda liked Circe, so heyyyy I'm curious as to what she will be like.

Is she gonna be a henchman? You can't hire Circe atm soooo will they add that or is she going to be a prisoner with a room? I'd prefer that tbh.

Reactions: uberbomb

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
You are lucky.I am waiting for more Huntress since August 2015.Black Canary too.
Since then they have one scene in GS(special 1) and 1 scene in MB.
Starfire entered the game much later-June 2017.Still have much more content than Huntress and Black Canary.
I kinda liked Circe, so heyyyy I'm curious as to what she will be like.

Is she gonna be a henchman? You can't hire Circe atm soooo will they add that or is she going to be a prisoner with a room? I'd prefer that tbh.
I doubt.
Maybe she will be wife number 3 and we will get a third teleportation point.Of course the marriage will be an open type.

Last edited:

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Come on!!! Audrey was one of the main 5 characters of the game. So obviously, she's gonna be one of the last characters to be updated. We'll be lucky if we see more Audrey content before 2023

Lemme guess, some big woodly doo happened and now Gunsmoke is delayed.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes