Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Thanks for your service bro, SHE USED TO LOOK SO MUCH BETTER, WHY DID HE DO THIS! WTF
As stated before he made Harley more muscular plus he was looking at heights of the other women etc.
how can i get mercy's blowjob the first one stays blocked help
Some people seem to have issues with this though most people get the load issue where it takes 5 - 20 seconds to load. It may be a hardware of driver issue since some of the animations aren't optimized enough.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I'm curious how would Circe content would work? is she a villain for hire hooker like Cheetah and Livewire?

Or she gonna be a new teleporter content like Maxima and Talia?

Tbh, unpopular opinion, I'd prefer to see some content from Morgan Le Fay or more content from the captured heroes.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I'm curious how would Circe content would work? is she a villain for hire hooker like Cheetah and Livewire?

Tbh, unpopular opinion, I'd prefer to see some content from Morgan Le Fay or more content from the captured heroes.
Probably put her in one of those magic rooms so tala can siphon her power and you can device her

UnwiseArts

Mar 6, 2020

My bet is she's going to be a new teleport point. And we'll probably be getting at least one captured heroine fully or mostly completed.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Are they just being lazy or when they say bigger than mean bigger like they're going to finish blackfyre Stargirl Circe and couple other characters all in one go this time
Don't forget Livewire and Poison Ivy/Harley.
For Stargirl-I don't think we will get all her content,it will be probably only cell.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
who now's what there going to do will half to wait and see. i would say hold your breath but i don't want you to pass out waiting lol. i am being an ass lol.

Reactions: Owlman8497

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
someone remembers how the image of ivy batgirl metal is unlocked border it please help
Please can someone pass me the last save is that I lost the game please help help help

Last edited by a moderator:
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes