Rica2

Apr 6, 2019
I am going to curb your enthusiasm with a little pesimism. If he plans to "complete 4 girls" this update, he would propably focus on those with the least scenes missing.
There is no way he is going to complete Huntress, Black Canary or Zatanna, as they have no content so far.
Wonder Woman, Harley, Galatea and Starfire would be promoted more. Blackfire shouldn't be done without Starfire.
Star Girl is unlikely as she would require too many scenes. Audrey is unlikely because unfortunatelly she may not be requested as much as the others.

My guess would be:
Roulette (only anal missing)
Livewire (sex and anal missing)
Hawkgirl (MB stuff)
either Mercy (more likely) or Killer Frost (less likely)
and some unexpected prison stuff with Ivy and the guards

Circe is going to have only an intro and a couple of dialogs. Maybe a dance, but nothing more.
there is a chance they will do Blackfire without Starfire they finished Supergirl without finishing galatea so what's stopping them now

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I am going to curb your enthusiasm with a little pesimism. If he plans to "complete 4 girls" this update, he would propably focus on those with the least scenes missing.
There is no way he is going to complete Huntress, Black Canary or Zatanna, as they have no content so far.
Wonder Woman, Harley, Galatea and Starfire would be promoted more. Blackfire shouldn't be done without Starfire.
Star Girl is unlikely as she would require too many scenes. Audrey is unlikely because unfortunatelly she may not be requested as much as the others.

My guess would be:
Hawkgirl (MB stuff)

Circe is going to have only an intro and a couple of dialogs. Maybe a dance, but nothing more.
I think you are right about Huntress,Black Canary,Zatanna,WW etc.
But for Blackfire you are probably wrong.It seems they will do henchwomen content independent of superheroines.
Don't forget that each henchwoman have a cell content too,that have nothing to do with "her" superheroine.
Stargirl don't require that many scenes if we are talking for cell content only.It's almost same amount of scenes as Audrey or Galatea or Blackfire.
I will rely on streams we have and this is what I think we will get.
-Stargirl-cell content.Maybe even MB(private room and exhibition)-less likely.
-Livewire-almost 100% sure about her
-Blackfire-cell content,no Starfire content
-Circe
-Poison Ivy/Harley
-prison

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
based on stream content
harley/ivy
backfire
stargirl
livewire
circe

maybe some hawkgirl content but very unlikely cause I think the problem is designing scenes with wings
possibly content with black canary or zatanna but also unlikely as they were just updates to the models

as for the delay wanted to photoshop this and replace Russia with SR7 and Soviet Union with Akabur but i'm lazy

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018

My guess would be:
Hawkgirl (MB stuff)

You are right. What might happen is we get Hawkgirl private room/bordello stuff completed but I suspect he is talking about cell content.

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
What is weird is how many patrons seem to be OK with paying them money every month, but only getting something every 2 months (with an extra 2 week delay added on top of that).
I stopped supporting their Patreon after some lackluster, buggy update a couple of years ago, and in hindsight it seems like a ridiculous thing to complain about in comparison. I mean, at least I got something that month!

Now this rant has nothing to do with Sunset's art (which is still godly), his writing (which are good takes on every character that makes them stand out from each other), or the fact that the amount of girls increased to unmanagable levels. It's all about productivity, and how they, if they still aim to finish the remaining girls within 5 years, need to turn up the heat and impose deadlines instead of cooling down by pushing the deadline ever further away.

Body blessed by the gods. Those tits will never sag!
I agree with everything you said and I'm sure arguments along those lines were raised when he announced that, but were drowned in obscurity by the YES men in his discord or he just told them to 'fuck off' like he does usually. Speaking of his discord, it's a cesspool of an echo chamber.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
You are right. What might happen is we get Hawkgirl private room/bordello stuff completed but I suspect he is talking about cell content.
We don't know what really means completion of a character.
List of the characters that are almost done.Or maybe even done.
One important question.
Tala,Roulette and Lois.Will they have a slut outfit?If the answer is yes-then they are not completed.Roulette is also missing anal scene.The problem is the animations they must do with potential slut outfit for each scene.
Mercy,Harley-again same problem slut outfit and animations.They also need sex and anal scene.Mercy also don't have a leash scene.
Giganta and Star Sapphire-they don't have different outfits,so that will drastically lower the amount of work.
Killer Frost-she is getting the scenes in opposite order.She already have slut and leash scene,need blowjob,sex and anal.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
We don't know what really means completion of a character.
List of the characters that are almost done.Or maybe even done.
One important question.
Tala,Roulette and Lois.Will they have a slut outfit?If the answer is yes-then they are not completed.Roulette is also missing anal scene.The problem is the animations they must do with potential slut outfit for each scene.
Mercy,Harley-again same problem slut outfit and animations.They also need sex and anal scene.Mercy also don't have a leash scene.
Giganta and Star Sapphire-they don't have different outfits,so that will drastically lower the amount of work.
Killer Frost-she is getting the scenes in opposite order.She already have slut and leash scene,need blowjob,sex and anal.
He generally means up to anal. He said he might do a slut outfit for Lois but then he would need to do unique art for the handjob and the blowjob (since they wouldn't be animated). The BJ for Harley is going to be changed and put in the trophy/vault section. Yes the Villain ladies need less work compared to the heroines so its easier to get the completion list done if you just focus on them though it makes more sense to space the villain content out.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I don't really care much for the villain ladies since they're tied to events or you have to pay them per session in Lex's Bedroom. Just doesn't seem very much in line with Lex's goals or the plot of the game. In fact, it's the opposite. You lose money with them. Talia, the henchwomen, and Maxima work because it fits with Lex's personality and his goals of taking control of things or helping him in these endeavors.

Reactions: Cyberious

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I don't really care much for the villain ladies since they're tied to events or you have to pay them per session in Lex's Bedroom. Just doesn't seem very much in line with Lex's goals or the plot of the game. In fact, it's the opposite. You lose money with them. Talia, the henchwomen, and Maxima work because it fits with Lex's personality and his goals of taking control of things or helping him in these endeavors.
i agree, it would make much more sense if we could hire them permanently, maybe add some quest, or maybe make Lex take control of them through some mean(like killer frost who has no real content even when she is pretty much throwing herself to Lex the whole time).

i also think it becomes incredibly tiresome to even try to find their scenes, as once you try to put them into a slot, we have to re-hire them, and they take very random days to show up again.

Archer15

Jul 2, 2020
Hello i'm new.

I was wondering if there is a guide for the latest version of the game
or a recent one pls.

or a guide for how to unlock some specific costumes

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes