Somewhat new to f95

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I came across this site from a google search and a full scale delete of my search history of course. *thumbs up*

Anyway, I am a huge Highschool DxD fan. Love Asia and Koneko (especially Asia!). Kurumi Tokisaki and Revy from Black Lagoon round out my top 3. I have been gaming all my life. Only recently became PC focused after a very long time on consoles. How long? The NES. In fact, can I say being first person for a video game evolution is something fucking awesome. I mean, from blowing on cartidges to seeing anime girls blowing dudes in a game is such a crazy leap... younger me would have called you fucking nuts for saying that... yet here we are.

I guess some random cool facts about me? I did my first cosplay about a year ago. I was Killer T Cell from Cells at Work. I have a blue Subaru Impreza I named "Xenovia". I love all kinds of obscure music like dubstep and symphonic metal, occasionally some 90s pop and classic rock thrown in there too. I fucking love the Doors! Also lately I have been getting into J-Rock. So far I really am into Band-Maid and Babymetal. I am also into wrestling. Old Bioware and modded Skyrim are the bees knees. I am presently watching the pregnancy tag. I hate first person NTR with a passion. I love Pizza. Coffee is good.

I am a Patron for: Quickie A Love Hotel story, Faulty Apprentice, Tales of Androgyny and Jim Sterling.

Anyway ty for reading and hopefully this helps with an intro. tatty bye fn.

• Yay, new update!
  • Hey there
Reactions: NexTGenioN and Cul
D

Deleted member 78983

I came across this site from a google search and a full scale delete of my search history of course. *thumbs up*

Anyway, I am a huge Highschool DxD fan. Love Asia and Koneko (especially Asia!). Kurumi Tokisaki and Revy from Black Lagoon round out my top 3. I have been gaming all my life. Only recently became PC focused after a very long time on consoles. How long? The NES. In fact, can I say being first person for a video game evolution is something fucking awesome. I mean, from blowing on cartidges to seeing anime girls blowing dudes in a game is such a crazy leap... younger me would have called you fucking nuts for saying that... yet here we are.

I guess some random cool facts about me? I did my first cosplay about a year ago. I was Killer T Cell from Cells at Work. I have a blue Subaru Impreza I named "Xenovia". I love all kinds of obscure music like dubstep and symphonic metal, occasionally some 90s pop and classic rock thrown in there too. I fucking love the Doors! Also lately I have been getting into J-Rock. So far I really am into Band-Maid and Babymetal. I am also into wrestling. Old Bioware and modded Skyrim are the bees knees. I am presently watching the pregnancy tag. I hate first person NTR with a passion. I love Pizza. Coffee is good.

I am a Patron for: Quickie A Love Hotel story, Faulty Apprentice, Tales of Androgyny and Jim Sterling.

Anyway ty for reading and hopefully this helps with an intro. tatty bye fn.
Ughh yet another weeb.

• Haha
Reactions: Asia Argento

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I don't know what u talkin about but hello
Probably should have read others in this forum before doing my intro. Everyone else kept theirs brief for the most part... and here I am trying to formally actually introduce myself... *shrugs*

NexTGenioN

Super-Duper Member
Donor
Jul 9, 2018
Probably should have read others in this forum before doing my intro. Everyone else kept theirs brief for the most part... and here I am trying to formally actually introduce myself... *shrugs*
I know buddy :D btw we have something in common we both like pizza, modded Skyrim and The Doors

Reactions: Asia Argento

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I know buddy :D btw we have something in common we both like pizza, modded Skyrim and The Doors

Need for Speed Underground 2... What a soundtrack. If Saints Row 4 AND Persona 5 didn't exist, I would say it was the best of all time.