Seeking Son - Harem games

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
Hi! Im looking for games like: Big Brother, Incest Story, The Artifact [1-3], Tangled up, summertimesaga and etc where protagonist is a boy in family with mother, sister (-s), aunt (-s) and thru gameplay slowly taking advantage on women doing some stuff to corrupt them, enslave or making them horny around him. Thanks to anyone who can give any hints.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hi! Im looking for games like: Big Brother, Incest Story, The Artifact [1-3], Tangled up, summertimesaga and etc where protagonist is a boy in family with mother, sister (-s), aunt (-s) and thru gameplay slowly taking advantage on women doing some stuff to corrupt them, enslave or making them horny around him. Thanks to anyone who can give any hints.
Incest adventure is made by the guy who made the artifact it's pretty good as well and leads into...

IC in paradise, which is a sequel to both the artifact and incest adventure. This one's still in development, but fun so far.

View of Family makes big brother look like the pile of shit it is. The little sister Mia is the hottest character in any game I've played so far.

Sisterly Lust is a game that hasn't gotten to turning your family into a harem yet, but has plenty of good sexual content so far and a nice story

A perverted family has you, the son given up for adoption being brought back into the family now that you're 18... Sexiness ensues.

Dreams of Desire is another family harem gotta fuck'em'all type with a cool magic mind control subplot.

SisterSisterSister is one of the first of these games I played. It has you, the younger brother being turned into a sex machine by your twin older sisters, with the goal being, once you're ready, to use what they've taught you to get your own twin sister in on the action. It's a fun game so far.

That might be the extent of my knowledge.

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
Fate of Irnia: Son inherits an Artifact and can use it to corrupt mom, sister, aunt and some other women. Good artwork and a medieval fantasy setting.
Lust and Power: Son protects mother and sister from demon and demands their sexual services in exchange. (all other men are turned into demons) He meets some other women later on too. Great artwork.
After Invasion: son/or daughter comes home to his or her family as a war hero with some wealth and power and shows them and the neighbors who's in charge. I only played the female MC, but the male one can do pretty the same, so it falls into that category.

Reactions: krekerman003

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
Thanks to everyone who answered to my request, but jentelments, I'd like to know M O A R games like that!

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
Corruption by Mr.C
Lab Rats by Vren
If you are fine moving away from 3D models
The Company might qualify (even if it has some TF paths).

Reactions: krekerman003

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
Milfy City [v0.1e] [ICSTOR] released just recently. Same as I looking around. Brother-Sister, Son-Mother.

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Several games are already signed, but I want you suggest you mine,.
It's in real early stage, and for the moment, to not have discussion with Patreon, the in family the characters aren't blood related (but in future will be the incest patch).
here the link: Slip Over Time

see you