Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ssegrub

Sep 2, 2017
Cant get Alena's club to work. used the batch file from OP and did what i thought it said to do but still showing black screen

letecikonj

Nov 4, 2017
Xorgoth, looking at code, and I think this is vanilla bug as well, Alena non rape path is broken if you already have gone far with lizaveta:

Code:
if $data['events_lizaveta_chain_love'] = 2:msg'Lizaveta''s avoiding me... I should catch her in the university hall!' & gt'univer','univer_enter'
    if $data['events_lizaveta_chain_love'] = 4:gt'tech_lizaveta','univer_cabinet_love'
    if $data['events_lizaveta_chain_husband'] = 4:$data['events_lizaveta_chain_husband'] = 5 & gt'univer','cabinet_lizaveta_ask_husb'
    if $data['events_lizaveta_1_help'] = 3:$data['events_lizaveta_1_help'] = 0 & gt'univer','cabinet_lizaveta_help_fail'
    if $data['events_lizaveta_2_help'] = 3:$data['events_lizaveta_2_help'] = 0 & gt'univer','cabinet_lizaveta_help_fail'
    if arrpos('$day_label','lizaveta_help_fail') ! -1:gt'univer','cabinet_lizaveta_help_fail_close'
    if arrpos('$week_label','lizaveta_cabinet_talk_w_eng') = -1:
        random = rand(1,10)
        if random >= 1 and random <=5:$week_label[]='lizaveta_cabinet_talk_w_eng' & gt'tech_lizaveta','cabinet_talk_w_eng'
    end
See problem, talk with Alena will never trigger since events_lizaveta_chain_love max is 4, which means it will always trigger. Quick solution, switch places:

Code:
        random = rand(1,10)
        if random >= 1 and random <=5:$week_label[]='lizaveta_cabinet_talk_w_eng' & gt'tech_lizaveta','cabinet_talk_w_eng'
    end
if $data['events_lizaveta_chain_love'] = 2:msg'Lizaveta''s avoiding me... I should catch her in the university hall!' & gt'univer','univer_enter'
    if $data['events_lizaveta_chain_love'] = 4:gt'tech_lizaveta','univer_cabinet_love'
    if $data['events_lizaveta_chain_husband'] = 4:$data['events_lizaveta_chain_husband'] = 5 & gt'univer','cabinet_lizaveta_ask_husb'
    if $data['events_lizaveta_1_help'] = 3:$data['events_lizaveta_1_help'] = 0 & gt'univer','cabinet_lizaveta_help_fail'
    if $data['events_lizaveta_2_help'] = 3:$data['events_lizaveta_2_help'] = 0 & gt'univer','cabinet_lizaveta_help_fail'
    if arrpos('$day_label','lizaveta_help_fail') ! -1:gt'univer','cabinet_lizaveta_help_fail_close'

gongo_g

Jan 24, 2019
Hi, i just machine translated a russian version (with cheats) posted in the forum of the latest version of this game, being the unaware idiot that i can be sometimes, i didn't know about this project. Seeing the awesome work you guys have done i just wanted to offer my help if it's needed in any capacity.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
The Alena\Alyona script fixing the files is only working when you don't have blanks in the path name e.g.:

d:\xxx\Son of the Bitch 027\ -> not working even though finds the correct dir etc. but no files copied afterwards.

d:\xxx\Son_of_the_Bitch_027\ -> working just fine.

Just a tip for others in case they are wondering why it shows as 0 files copied.
tc23emp sent a fix for that, I just replaced the 7-zip file, so should work now.
Did some more bug hunting, on the Sister Alt path if you do her night time scene twice in one night you don't get a button to press. I assume this is an issue with the base game and not the mod but I figured this is still the best place to report it.

Again hopefully I've got the right save attached because I always pick the wrong save folder.
I'll take a look at it, might of been something I missed on copying it all over. Seems to be what most of the bugs are this time around, going crooked eyed while using the notepad++ diff tool.
Cant get Alena's club to work. used the batch file from OP and did what i thought it said to do but still showing black screen
This was pointed out a couple of posts ago, redownload and try again. Might be because you had spaces where you keep your game folder.
Xorgoth, looking at code, and I think this is vanilla bug as well, Alena non rape path is broken if you already have gone far with lizaveta:

Code:
        random = rand(1,10)
    end
See problem, talk with Alena will never trigger since events_lizaveta_chain_love max is 4, which means it will always trigger. Quick solution, switch places:

Code:
        random = rand(1,10)
    end
Awesome, I'll add that in.
Hi, i just machine translated a russian version (with cheats) posted in the forum of the latest version of this game, being the unaware idiot that i can be sometimes, i didn't know about this project. Seeing the awesome work you guys have done i just wanted to offer my help if it's needed in any capacity.
If you know Git at all, we have a Gitlab and you can send merge requests with changes or translations. Since some of the text is a "wtf is that?!"

Reactions: IoriHCH

Tom195t

Oct 30, 2017
Fira quest, she invites MC to a party in the "Valley of the poor", on Saturday at 19 o'clock. On Saturday at 19 nothing happens, in the Valley and nowhere else.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
[SIZE=4][SIZE=4]Xorgroth[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Downloaded new Alena Batch file, put contents it in assets/standalone_content, double clicked on file, opened game. used new and load save game. still black screen. what am I doing wrong
First of all - DO NOT use permanent uppercase or bold.
Second - read my post on the last page about using spaces in the path. Xorgoth replied then that he re-added the script which fixes the problem.
Redownload & retry and if it still doesn't work - give more information about the output of the batch script....
It is really helpful to provide something more than just "I've ran it, doesn't work"....

ssegrub

Sep 2, 2017
I did download the new file. I unpacked it in suggested folder. I clicked on file. CMD page comes up for a second or two. I went to game and started. I tried new game and a saved one. Neither worked.

I can not make it any clearer than that

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
I did download the new file. I unpacked it in suggested folder. I clicked on file. CMD page comes up for a second or two. I went to game and started. I tried new game and a saved one. Neither worked.

I can not make it any clearer than that
Did you confirm to replace files by typing "Y" etc...? If you did nothing? It will close by itself. If you did? Either files got replaced ... or no files got replaced. If no files got replaced? Read following quote!
The Alena\Alyona script fixing the files is only working when you don't have blanks in the path name e.g.:

d:\xxx\Son of the Bitch 027\ -> not working even though finds the correct dir etc. but no files copied afterwards.

d:\xxx\Son_of_the_Bitch_027\ -> working just fine.

Just a tip for others in case they are wondering why it shows as 0 files copied.

Reactions: Aioria619

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
hey your Alena fix copied 13 files but I am still getting a black screen
Are you using the latest QSP file? 0.6.2? It won't work with any of the previous versions since the changes aren't in those.

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
tried several times to install the additions (vicezealot-mod, englisherrors, interface, cheatmod CE, alenafix.bat)... new download v26, update to 027, then the additions (even vicezealot into unique_npc or into pic)... the result is always the missing cheats (yes, I walked through the intro and met mother inside the kitchen to see, if the interface changes)... so maybe the merge between CE and CCE is missing something? Any help would be appriciated

using alenafix.bat or not did not change anything

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
tried several times to install the additions (vicezealot-mod, englisherrors, interface, cheatmod CE, alenafix.bat)... new download v26, update to 027, then the additions (even vicezealot into unique_npc or into pic)... the result is always the missing cheats (yes, I walked through the intro and met mother inside the kitchen to see, if the interface changes)... so maybe the merge between CE and CCE is missing something? Any help would be appriciated

using alenafix.bat or not did not change anything
Oh I didn't add it to the FAQ but they're in the Settings-->Cheater menu.

EDIT: Updated the FAQ with location and a disclaimer also.

Sep 28, 2017
New version out, couple of annoyances fixed and decided to do away with any non-english characters in Alena's club scene files. So it's all an English c now and there's a batch file attached from @tc23emp which works really well compared to my really lazy version that didn't work. :p

Yeah, you might have grabbed the wrong save or something. Seemed to go through even though it was wrong qsp mod, didn't have an error so that was weird.
So we don't need to use the bat now?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes