Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
its giving me error that cannot create folder for save location
Are you using Wine? Do you have your documents folder correctly setup? Does it allow long folder names and other characters?

You probably should search the web for running QSP games on Linux...

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Question to all contributing here.

The loss of the old fashioned browsing of the character forums is very annoying. It is impossible to see updates, and a lot of the OPs don't get updated anymore (as it seems). So, I have been thinking of putting all character walkthroughs together in one WIKI or website. Fandom already removed it after two pages (sigh) so I might do it on gitlab.

But, to build that that I would copy-paste a lot of texts from here, and thus possibly tread some toes of original authors. So before continuing I would like to hear some opinions to this idea of mine. Anyone opposing to having their texts being copied? Any good place to publish this?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I thought there was already a wiki, unless they took the wiki section down. Never really went there much myself to be honest but think on discord they were talking about bringing it back at least.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
No it was the f95 wiki that they used to have here.

EDIT: New release finally, been sick over here but finally feeling a bit better at least. Mainly Mike going nuts on translating and some updated cheats, mostly new vars for the 0.27 release.

volkshapo

Jul 11, 2017
>From Jan 14, 2019 on, we will only work on the text files inside the 'cheats' directory.
Does it mean i can't contribute to translating texts and dialogues?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
>From Jan 14, 2019 on, we will only work on the text files inside the 'cheats' directory.
Does it mean i can't contribute to translating texts and dialogues?
No, everything is just merged into the cheats directory on Gitlab. No more separate NoCheats.
where the english download all i got was the start menu in english the rest nope
Download the QSP and follow the instructions spoiler.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I've just applied this mod to my .27 game, and the menu is borked

This is the start, just after launching. There are no options for any of the cheats, and the game doesn't recognize my previous save folders. Have I done something wrong?

random78905

Sep 7, 2017

View attachment 292651

This is the start, just after launching. There are no options for any of the cheats, and the game doesn't recognize my previous save folders. Have I done something wrong?
You should be able to go into the options and enable cheats. If you change QSPs or change the folder the game is in the game will make a new save folder in user/"yourname"/documents/Сохранения игр Quest Navigator/, look for the russian text and move your saves from the old one to the new one if you want to use them. The folders will have a bunch of gibberish letters so try sorting by last modified to find the correct ones.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017

View attachment 292651

@mattius77

In the first image click on the Cheaters and in the second image click on to activate the full cheat.

Untitled.jpg Untitled2.jpg

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Weird. I had already done that and started a play, which is why it was odd that the menu seemed janky. I reloaded and got some of the menu items to appear, played a bit, saved/closed/reloaded, and then everything was fine. Okeydokey.

chan1986

Aug 21, 2018
guys i know this is insane to ask but i cannot figure out the issue have downloaded as per the instruction but still could not get the English version for the entire game . Please help me with the exact file

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
guys i know this is insane to ask but i cannot figure out the issue have downloaded as per the instruction but still could not get the English version for the entire game . Please help me with the exact file
Go here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-translation-project-0-27-v0-6-3.9328/
Download: 0.6.3_SOB_27_CE.7z
Unzip the file and put in "Son Of A Bitch! [v0.27] [Avenger]\assets\standalone_content". Have only one QSp file there....
Looks like this:
QSP File.jpg Start the game.jpg
I hope this will help.....

Reactions: chan1986
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes