Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Works fine for me -- did you by chance use the latest translation (072) and started a fresh game so the initial variables are not borked ?
Yes i did use the latest version that op share, by work fine you mean there's nothing wrong on your end? Could you maybe pass me those save? I haven't try fresh start.. Took so long to get to this quest, don't think i can stomatch it today..

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Yes i did use the latest version that op share, by work fine you mean there's nothing wrong on your end? Could you maybe pass me those save? I haven't try fresh start.. Took so long to get to this quest, don't think i can stomatch it today..
With "it works fine" I mean it works fine - no errors, I can watch all the videos, access the room normally, talk with the girls etc.
I used your save to check it mate, so if you want it - go one page back and download it ;-)

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Xorgroth -- I think we have a problem wwith Sasha photoshoot -- I can confirm the problem --> see
https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-v0-28-avenger.15/post-2064444

Avenger sent a post-fix for the 0.28 release... unfortunately I am a little bit in the dark right now as there were a lot of changes between 0.27 and 0.28.

I have identified some (possible) problems in
home_shurik -> line 110 for example - I think it should be 0
same with 139...
Then Sasha appears in the flat.

However I am struggling to identify the correct trigger for the photoshoot...
Narrowed it down to "first_photosession_1" , line 53 in the gs_standart_actions_npc_sasha
also important
tech_sasha line 204

But still haven't found the proper solution... maybe you can help ?

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
With "it works fine" I mean it works fine - no errors, I can watch all the videos, access the room normally, talk with the girls etc.
I used your save to check it mate, so if you want it - go one page back and download it ;-)
I see, do you see the "curloc" thing change everytime you move in their apartment? Because that's the problem I'm having. Well if it change everytime on your end i guess i might broke something.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
I see, do you see the "curloc" thing change everytime you move in their apartment? Because that's the problem I'm having. Well if it change everytime on your end i guess i might broke something.
When I first loaded your 4.sav save it was "hall_lena" once I went out of Lena&Olya apartment it changed to "business_center_house" and remained like that when entering their apartment. However I can freely go in and out, talk with the girls etc.

Update -- I think something is wrong on your end ... When I load your save and check the characters -- I can see them 4 times (the first wave of characters end and then they start from the beginning) -- be it in the normal char menu or in the chars cheat menu.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Xorgroth, I do not know when you added it, but the "Skip ahead to after sex" cheat in most of the character menus is brilliant. Such a great time saver, and doesn't impede playing through new stuff. Thank you!

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Also, the main errors I encounter are Yana still shows up at Home periodically, and Sveta's original apartment never shows up, nor does her new flat; I have it cheated so that when I run into her at the park, we can go back to her (original) apartment and do all the stuff, but I can't just go to her apartment because it never appears on the menu screen in Chkalovsky.

Last edited:

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
When I first loaded your 4.sav save it was "hall_lena" once I went out of Lena&Olya apartment it changed to "business_center_house" and remained like that when entering their apartment. However I can freely go in and out, talk with the girls etc.

Update -- I think something is wrong on your end ... When I load your save and check the characters -- I can see them 4 times (the first wave of characters end and then they start from the beginning) -- be it in the normal char menu or in the chars cheat menu.
Yea well that was my problem, is it supposed to be like that? I'm just afraid that will affect to event progression, because i read in the walkthrough you can get a bj from lena and the kitchen scene (?), i've been grinding for i don't know how long yesterday, the only thing i got was just the bathroom even where lena strip my towel, can't get anything beyond that.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Hi, do you need help with the translation? I know a guy who is native in Russian and can speak quite decent English, willing to help.
Any help is welcome. Easiest way is to know git, go the the repository (see first post) and submit some merge requests in there. We will take a look at them and take it from there.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Xorgroth -- I think we have a problem wwith Sasha photoshoot -- I can confirm the problem --> see
https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-v0-28-avenger.15/post-2064444

Avenger sent a post-fix for the 0.28 release... unfortunately I am a little bit in the dark right now as there were a lot of changes between 0.27 and 0.28.

I have identified some (possible) problems in
home_shurik -> line 110 for example - I think it should be 0
same with 139...
Then Sasha appears in the flat.

However I am struggling to identify the correct trigger for the photoshoot...
Narrowed it down to "first_photosession_1" , line 53 in the gs_standart_actions_npc_sasha
also important
tech_sasha line 204

But still haven't found the proper solution... maybe you can help ?
Ah if I can get the Russian post-fix qsp that would be great. I could figure out where it is. As for the Sasha photoshoot thing, yeah I haven't looked at it yet been bugs all over this release. It's in the Gitlab issues section though, where stuff disappears.

Sounds like he backed out of the fast start menu, that happens for some reason. Have to start a new game with that bug unfortunately.
Xorgroth, I do not know when you added it, but the "Skip ahead to after sex" cheat in most of the character menus is brilliant. Such a great time saver, and doesn't impede playing through new stuff. Thank you!
Think it was last 0.27 release that I did that, There's a couple that are broken and have since fixed in there.
Also, the main errors I encounter are Yana still shows up at Home periodically, and Sveta's original apartment never shows up, nor does her new flat; I have it cheated so that when I run into her at the park, we can go back to her (original) apartment and do all the stuff, but I can't just go to her apartment because it never appears on the menu screen in Chkalovsky.
Yeah, there's one I know of in the bathroom where still shows up (Yana) might be more but I haven't looked through them all yet and the second one is odd, thought it was fine in my last play through but newer test QSP so maybe that's it? Ah I see it now, will check that out.

Last edited:

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Ah if I can get the Russian post-fix qsp that would be great. I could figure out where it is. As for the Sasha photoshoot thing, yeah I haven't looked at it yet been bugs all over this release. It's in the Gitlab issues section though, where stuff disappears.
Yeah, that's what I've said too :cool:
https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-v0-28-avenger.15/post-2064815
Gimme the russian fixed one and I will _eventually_ find the right places :p
I'm currently downloading a "fixed" 0.28 release from a russian tracker... we'll see if this is the right one...
I'll keep ya posted.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
I'VE FOUND IT! I was right... at least partially ;-)
I'll Post a fixed (v0.7.3?) QSP soon + the lines that need to be fixed (I'll try to prepare a commit but frankly - I hate the git-stuff so I will post it also here :p )

Reactions: Filipe86

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
And here it is : fixed (hopefully) v073 version and also the fixed/unfixed org-RU files (for comparison).
Changes :
Fixed Sasha (hopefully!)

Fixes:
in home_shurik
line 59
<= 3:

line 110
<= 3:

line 139
<= 3:

line 1102
<= 3:

EDIT: Removed the SOB_28_CE_v073.rar --- use the official one from the first page, first post -- as it includes more fixes than mine!

Last edited:

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
I've started translating some of the tech stuff myself, is there an updated names list at all?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes