Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
ok thanks, just checking so far ive played for about 2 days, trying to get every chick . failed twice, but trying again.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Yolo im doing it again, how do you plan elsa down fall, the massive post said go to BRICK what is brick

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
thanks mate, atm im working through the grounpiks so i might get to him shortly xD

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Well out of all that, screwing around i got all the girls and there scences unlocked so thankyou guys or gals (not sure) for you help

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
I think I fucked up with Elsa. What do you do after you talk to Bricks? I picked the first option because neither machine-translated responses made sense... and nothing happens?
Am I supposed to be somewhere to trigger her event? Did I pick the wrong option? Am I locked out of her route?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Go to the uni, around 7pm or might be 9pm a event will trigger where he will grab her, you will pretend to fight him.

D

Deleted member 42

could someone upload the save after you get the sister cuz i can't seem to unlock scenes with her

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, I can't find her boyfriend, all I got was she reunited with boyfriedn after some time and that's it, no more being able to fuck her...
That's where you messed up at. You should've beat him up

vjterezi

Aug 6, 2016
So either i messed up the mom or im not doing something right, but she has never come into the room to give the handjob except once, but i can mess with here while she is asleep or in the kitchen, i've done the restaurant dates and stuff too. I can't get any further though 8/

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
So either i messed up the mom or im not doing something right, but she has never come into the room to give the handjob except once, but i can mess with here while she is asleep or in the kitchen, i've done the restaurant dates and stuff too. I can't get any further though 8/
Are you using the qsp that's included in the torrent

vjterezi

Aug 6, 2016
no idea what to do with qsp, been using the whatever comes in the torrent soley and nothings changed

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
no idea what to do with qsp, been using the whatever comes in the torrent soley and nothings changed
The one included in the torrent is very buggy but it's another one posted on the first page in the second post. Just replace the qsp file with the other one in the assets/standalone_contents folder

Reactions: vjterezi

vjterezi

Aug 6, 2016
The one included in the torrent is very buggy but it's another one posted on the first page in the second post. Just replace the qsp file with the other one in the assets/standalone_contents folder
Thank you very much, that helped a ton, even though i had to start over, but there are still a few problems, but i'll figure them out.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes