innerdemon

Sep 18, 2018
could someone help me with sister's path! how to increase her depravity...i done special picnic..yet she kicks in ball!

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
could someone help me with sister's path! how to increase her depravity...i done special picnic..yet she kicks in ball!
Her 'special' time is during the weekend mornings. You have to blackmail her with the taken pictures first before going down the depraved route with her. Sequence is as far as i recall: Picknic, get rid of her boyfriend (beat him up in park i think), talk and touch sister during weekend , she gets mad, you blackmail her, more gift showering until she is normal again

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
i played as in walkthrough! but dont know about boyfriend and blackmail...what should i do?
Not sure which walkthrough you refer to - but the sister one here on this forums explains it precisely:

AlexLudwig

Jul 19, 2018
I cant download it. Its too big. I can only download about 4gb for free then wait several hours... Is tthere any way?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I cant download it. Its too big. I can only download about 4gb for free then wait several hours... Is tthere any way?
search for a thread 'mega limit' and titels only will yield you quite a few suggestions. There is a magnet link too which doesnt care how big the stuff is you download.

Reactions: AlexLudwig

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Thanks. It did work!
But theres problem with the english translation. I did everything and I downloaded every file of english translation, but it doesnt work. Can someone guide me?
Did you delete the original QSP file, or rename the extension? There can only be one file with the .qsp extension in the "assets\standalone_content" folder, or else the game won't even launch.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Official English Version Released of 0.26:

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Don't want to be a bother but could someone share a save with the moms route on the alternative path?

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes