Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Does anyone have any idea when the next update is coming out? If I remember correctly he mentioned something about resuming monthly updates. Last update was more than 2 months back, so was wondering if there is any update around the corner :)

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Does anyone have any idea when the next update is coming out? If I remember correctly he mentioned something about resuming monthly updates. Last update was more than 2 months back, so was wondering if there is any update around the corner :)
After he said that, he disappear again...:ROFLMAO: His blog is full of people who complain for it. Following Avenger from a long time, i can say nobody knows when he'll update, it can be tomorrow or in a month...

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
After he said that, he disappear again...:ROFLMAO: His blog is full of people who complain for it. Following Avenger from a long time, i can say nobody knows when he'll update, it can be tomorrow or in a month...
Yeah people is upset he haven't released the update for "Big Kuyash" which was next in the pipe, and SOB would come after that again, as he alternate the releases. I think he was working on a 3rd game as well, but it fizzled up in smoke or something.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes