TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
So, he released an update for his other game yesterday, meaning he's still there and working on games.

EDIT: Just checked his blog, he said he was working hard on some big SoB update, and it might be released mid-February.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
So, he released an update for his other game yesterday, meaning he's still there and working on games.

EDIT: Just checked his blog, he said he was working hard on some big SoB update, and it might be released mid-February.
Wait, so he Released an Update OR he just Updated the Patreons by saying he works on an Update

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017

Well, he was delayed a month+ with BK, so if we lucky maybe a new SOB in 2 months :p

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
Someone have a save from 0.22, 0.23, I have not played since then
Read the damn FAQ section ffs. It's right in the first post. Yes, the very first one, where you can see game description, its logo and some links. Download links are there as well. It's question number 7, if you have some trouble reading.

Edit: this section is minimized and can be found under the spoiler.

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
I noticed that there is a book in your stats page that has some achievements with a few of the women in the game. So far i have only been able to unlock the mom and sveta pages. are the rest of the girls pages unlockable atm and how do i unlock them?

regards

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I noticed that there is a book in your stats page that has some achievements with a few of the women in the game. So far i have only been able to unlock the mom and sveta pages. are the rest of the girls pages unlockable atm and how do i unlock them?

regards
Not all the girls there. But those that are, will typical be filled out as you complete their events. You can browse in the graphics assets to find the actual pages if you want to find out what girls possible to get there.

BlueG

Sep 1, 2018
I can't see any of the sleeping scenes with mom it just shows me a black screen but I can see all the stills just fine, how can I get the clips to play?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I can't see any of the sleeping scenes with mom it just shows me a black screen but I can see all the stills just fine, how can I get the clips to play?
Which qsp are you using? You using the one from the translation project? it should work fine.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes