89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
When i try to talk to elsa about lena it gives me an error saying location not found could someone help me out?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Alot of videos in this game..? the game is not finished, how long to finish the game in this current state..?
Depends on how you play, cheats would probably take a couple of hours but normal play a few days.
When i try to talk to elsa about lena it gives me an error saying location not found could someone help me out?
Think I fixed this in my QSP of the game, basically when you talk to Elsa about Lena in her room it's pointing a location that doesn't exist. Appeared to be a bug from at least version 0.20 or earlier. So very old bug but if you don't want to change or update your QSP file. Then you can still talk about Lena in the kitchen or at the university.

Reactions: toolkitxx

mattius77

May 16, 2017
As to length of gameplay..... if you have some idea of what you're doing, and just want to cheat your way to each character's final play state (meaning you'll skip the corruption content), you can 'unlock' nearly every NPC within about 10-15 minutes of firing up the game. This is pretty much how I roll when a new version is released, and only actually play new content.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Is there a walk through for lena ? I don't know where to go or what to do after i have talked to elsa about lena.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Is there a walk through for lena ? I don't know where to go or what to do after i have talked to elsa about lena.

All walkthroughs @

komisarromashka

Jun 11, 2018
[QUOTE = "Tom195t, должность: 1432799, участник: 269317"] Вы должны поднять свой счет со Светой. Несколько встреч в парке, не забывайте про пиво и водку. [/ QUOTE]

the fact is she is already mine ,

and to her have to walk through the park

zamoa69

Oct 30, 2018
Извинявам се много за моя лош английски, но навсякъде се опитвах за Лена, когато попитах Лиза за новата SOB_26_CCE.qsp Лиза не отговаря на нищо за мен навсякъде, където проверих никакъв отговор. Не се опитвах SOB_26_CE.qsp, но на 25 отговарях на всичко.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Извинявам се много за моя лош английски, но навсякъде се опитвах за Лена, когато попитах Лиза за новата SOB_26_CCE.qsp Лиза не отговаря на нищо за мен навсякъде, където проверих никакъв отговор. Не се опитвах SOB_26_CE.qsp, но на 25 отговарях на всичко.
They're pretty strict on this being an English only forum. Where are you having issues with Lena? Far as I know everyone is having no issues with Lena. Is your relationship with her high enough?

Reactions: toolkitxx

zamoa69

Oct 30, 2018
На всички други места и събития е същата като на снимките 1 и 2 празен екран

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes