chan1986

Aug 21, 2018
You need to download the game and all updates on top of that. Then copy the updates over the downloads.
Then, for English, go to the translation project.
i have downloaded and extracted the in standalone folder of v.026 but still its shows the same for yana secene and plenty more.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
is there a way to change the name of the main character?
Yes, but I would not recommend it.

Go to Translation project, Git all files. Text search for Sergei and replace with whatever you want. Build project and run.

Big risk you break something...

You could also be nice and post a feature request in the translation project to turn the name into a variable... we could look into that. https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-translation-project-0-28-v0-7-3.9328/

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
nope they have the content in them the videos and all
Suppose to move the updates out of the folders, it can't see the files in those folders. So yeah, copy them to your main SOB folder and replace any files if it asks.

Reactions: chan1986

chan1986

Aug 21, 2018
So those two update folders are completely empty at this point?
nope i figured out copied the videos and the interface etc into the main game asset folder and now its working
Thanks for all your help and appreciated thequick response

witteb

May 3, 2019
Guys i need help with the sauna event with Melissa, I can't see anything(black screen). I'm using the english qsp. the text is also there and I can choose the different stands.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes