hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Guys i need help with the sauna event with Melissa, I can't see anything(black screen). I'm using the english qsp. the text is also there and I can choose the different stands.
Did you download the full 12Gb?
The English version from the translation project?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
i have downloaded the full v0.26 after that the patches(0.26 to 0.27 to 0.28) , yes from the translation project
Looking at your previous posts you want the sauna event with Melissa, which is from the vicezealot mod. You'll need those files off of the translation project if you want those scenes to work aka says Vicezealot Mod and has a mega link.

Reactions: witteb

Outlander

Mar 19, 2018
does anyone know the alternative way of corrupting Alena ? , i saw vids in unique_npc where shes tutoring main character , with first kiss and so on

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Three mom-daughter combos, one dad-daughter option for MC to observe, two teachers.........

mattius77

May 16, 2017
If you meet Tony and start selling drugs for him, it will be possible to fall behind on your payments to him. After a time, he and some henchmen will pay a visit to your house and 'collect'.

Sasha2018

Jun 10, 2017
Fira doesnt shows up and I cant meet her no matter what time i enter univ. I finished vova event for spray on wall, I bought Tea and card from him. Since people told before meet fira, i finished those events. I dont know what I have to do more.

Jul 5, 2017
Whats happened to the guy who sells ecstasy, brick was it? I can't seem to find him any more after the update
Edit: nvm found him

Last edited:

dommatt87

Dec 11, 2018
That's your problem, not the game itself. There's nothing to be fixed. You'll need to give a bit more detail other than "never works" if you want help.
well i fallow the instructions on how to open avery thing and the patches but open the game it gives me a messege i cant read then closes i dont understand why you have two down load so many files instead of just one or two so the chances of fucking it up is leas

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes