Sean033

Mar 12, 2018
Can someone help me? i just downloaded the game and everything seems good. I exit the game and when i opened it again there is no saved game to load? why is that? Thanks guys

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Yes i clearly remember saving before exiting the game.
Did you replace the *.qsp (like a cheat mod) in between? Every new *.qsp changes the directory in which the saves are stored.
On Windows 10 you'll find the directories here: C:\Users\[your Name]\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\
Are there multiple folders? Or none at all? If there is one with some files in it and another that's empty, just copy the files from one folder to another and try again.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Did you replace the *.qsp (like a cheat mod) in between? Every new *.qsp changes the directory in which the saves are stored.
On Windows 10 you'll find the directories here: C:\Users\[your Name]\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\
Are there multiple folders? Or none at all? If there is one with some files in it and another that's empty, just copy the files from one folder to another and try again.
Some addition to this comment.

Saves are bound to the qsp file-name. So by using the exact same file-name of the "new" .qsp the saves should be visible again.
But be careful --- there are differences between QSPs since some of them contain translated variables and some of them contain original variables, or some - a mix of both.... (and save files store the variables including their QSP-Names!).
I would only advise to reuse saves when switching between different versions of QSP coming from the same author...
E.g. normally no problems on switching to a new/improved version of Xorgroth's translated qsp.

Reactions: Woswaldo

Sean033

Mar 12, 2018
Some addition to this comment.

Saves are bound to the qsp file-name. So by using the exact same file-name of the "new" .qsp the saves should be visible again.
But be careful --- there are differences between QSPs since some of them contain translated variables and some of them contain original variables, or some - a mix of both.... (and save files store the variables including their QSP-Names!).
I would only advise to reuse saves when switching between different versions of QSP coming from the same author...
E.g. normally no problems on switching to a new/improved version of Xorgroth's translated qsp.
Thanks a lot for the input you guys, I will try it later and hope that it works. Anyways since we're here may i ask one more thing? Where in the game can you become the entertainer guy? Its the requirement for the sasha grey event and i cant seem to find where it is. My laptop in game just lets me pick animator and thats it. Where do i become the entertainer job? Thanks a lot for the help guys.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Thanks a lot for the input you guys, I will try it later and hope that it works. Anyways since we're here may i ask one more thing? Where in the game can you become the entertainer guy? Its the requirement for the sasha grey event and i cant seem to find where it is. My laptop in game just lets me pick animator and thats it. Where do i become the entertainer job? Thanks a lot for the help guys.
You need to have a good physique and it begins with Antonina I think.... she will offer you the first modelling jobs (lingerie etc.) and afterwards check in Studio Nestor and you will be offered the commercial shots for magazines / advertisement clips.

Sean033

Mar 12, 2018
You need to have a good physique and it begins with Antonina I think.... she will offer you the first modelling jobs (lingerie etc.) and afterwards check in Studio Nestor and you will be offered the commercial shots for magazines / advertisement clips.
Okay i see. Thanks for the help!

manos31aath

Mar 17, 2019
CAN ANYONE HELP WITH KATE.
In her house just "To massage the shoulders" than
A."kiss and grab-ass"
B."to bare breasts"
C."baring the breasts and to kiss"
when I choice B or C jump "error!Location:home_katyLine:414Action Index:-1Description"Unknown action!
No option to BJ in her house .

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I didn’t create anything … all credits are in respective posts … I just compiled it in a single place

Idea from: https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-v0-29-avenger.15/post-3086559 (it was pain and i had too much time)

This contains -

General Guide and tips guide by toolkitxx
https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-general-guide-and-tips.3025/

Character walkthrough links by Normanndk
Request to add the walkthrough to the front.

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
Thankfully after translating all of the buttons I see that less but boy did they really like to fuck cancer a lot in this game.

Speaking of button translating updated the file I shared awhile ago. Going to add in the partial translation someone did a few months ago and get a non-cheat version out there as well. Thought about doing a Gitlab release but since the author is doing a Pateron for this game, have a feeling it could go down with a DMCA.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know this is old, but the same goes for the English when you translate word and not the meaning then in English when you fuk in the doggy style, when translated to Russian it means that you like to fuk dogs. ;)

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I know this is old, but the same goes for the English when you translate word and not the meaning then in English when you fuk in the doggy style, when translated to Russian it means that you like to fuk dogs. ;)
Bestiality vs cancer/crustaceans, hmm. :unsure:

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Avenger's the only one working on it now and guess whoever is doing the English translations on their end. So might be awhile.
By now I've hoped he would invite someone to help him develop both games... but for some reason he doesn't want to (doesn't want to maybe share some money with the other dev?).

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes