RPGM - Completed - SonabiA [v1.2] [Enokippu]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Nyy

the intro is a bit too long, gameplay grindy and kinda got lost at what to do at certain times in quests since it doesnt guide u enough.

i kinda liked the grinding part but it needs to be toned down a bit. I loved the art and its lewd scenes, it feels very rewarding even if i lost cuz they nailed it so well on making it look hot.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

jadex

Overall, I enjoyed this game. It was fun, had some good combat encounters and boss fights and decent lewd content. I grinded for materials a bit more than I wanted to, even with the loot table patch. I also feel like a lost a little bit of story in translation.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

chmo45645

Game had such a lovely prologue that made me invested. But when game started holy cow, this was the worst grind I witnessed in decade. I honestly tried, but had to use save editor after second boss, it was too absurd. Plot also didnt go the way I hoped, from magic mystery and survival of dispelled student girl it became another half-baked world saving story.

Still, it had some good-quality scenes and potential which it sadly didn't develop.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Fidzius

Entered random place, turned out it's a slum, got forced into a 'cutscene', rigged battle, defeated, raped and basically punished for exploring.

Not to mention the introduction should have either been more interactive or a short 'cutscene', there was basically nothing to do, but be forced to walk from place to place and most things from there don't seem to matter, so it feels like wasted time.

That's not a game it's a story walking sim pretending to be one.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

The previous review is referring to a bugged translation. The game has since been patched and I experienced no crashes.

The game itself is a standard RPG experience but the grind is horrendous.
    Go kill enemies for items to craft new spells.
    Or money to buy equipment. Maybe backtrack for helen coins.
    Or backtrack to elf village to buy that equipment you wanted.
    Or grind levels to beat a certain boss.

The Prologue is over 20 minutes long and the first dungeon absolutely requires grinding 6-8 levels up to beat the boss.

The writing is mediocre and players aren't given much motivation to do anything. The foreshadowing is constant but doesn't pay off until many hours into the game. The pacing is often atrociious with back to back dungeons and nothing to provide respite. Add in stock music tracks and stock sfx, and you have a game that requires patience.

This game is GOOD, but not GREAT. I feel no desire to replay it in the future, because there is nothing truly memorable about a dark force empowering nearby monsters and a young girl clearing dungeons until she is strong enough to beat it. That's like, half the rpgs in existence tbh.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

Art aint great it's quite meh. Setting ain't interesting. Starting is a god damn pain as you have to do certain things first to go to first area. And ugh the crashing.... the crashing every few battles is real annoying