RPGM - Completed - Sonia and the Lusting Village [Final] [Kira Tama]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Reversedh

I don't really know what to say about this game, because it's absolutely bad. If you're interested in the CG, then watch it because there's an option that allows you to unlock all the scenes. Other than that, the gameplay itself is so bad and boring to the point i don't think this is a RPG. Story is lame and just to be there. Although there is a corruption system, you won't even realize there was it until... i don't know.... FINISHING THE GAME ??? And the characters are just there and lifeless.. Sometimes, the MC is more like a doll than human. Overall, this game is bad and isn't worth your time.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

AlolanNinetales

I'll save you some time. if you want a quick fap to some decent art this might be a good one to try out. Other than that the game-play itself is about as low as it gets. There are no rpg battles and there is no real story. The "corruption system" if you can even call it that is basically non-existent and you don't even notice it throughout the play through. The game is rather short and the MC feels lifeless and doesn't really have a personality so there is really no point in playing the game other than for the H-content. If you are looking for an actual RPGM game than this is not it.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Nope

This isn't a good game. Some of the scenes are interesting but that is the only thing it has going for it. IMO, it isn't worth wading through the MTL for the content. It is, at least, a pretty quick game to play through.