anon280

• drawing and animation is best feature
    • voice is sexy enough
      • gets repetitive
    • breast interaction is just a drag function
      • can't interact with nipples
    • can't actually strip through pulling
    • she moves too often if you don't interact with her breast

I get it's just a minigame sorta thing but just a little more and it could have been decent. A posterior view would have been nice, given the jiggle physics and thiccness
  2. 3.00 star(s)

99stirofhoam

For a [completed] Game it has to little content, even considering that this aims to be a "short" game. You have a clothing option, pubic hair and can only jiggle her bits.

The art is really good, but even if the art was the best possible there is nothing much to it (like a reading a Hentai with a woman talking over it ?)
  3. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

In the scheme of adult games this is average at best, I'm rounding up just to give it that.
    It's some decent art but there's so little to it, it's not trying to be the next epic so it set it's own bar low but then it just did what needed to be done to reach that bar well.
    I wouldn't call it bad but I can't call it good, it's average because the odds are if you wanted something this short and sweet you liked it and if you had any higher expectations it failed them so, 3 stars.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

The_Archivist

There are two things I tend to base my rating on for anything: how much I personally like it, and how successful it is at being what it aims to be. The latter tends to be almost as important to me as my personal feelings.

Sonia GO aims to be a small, short, and sweet game for both PCs and android phones where you can undress and fondle Sonia, from Pokemon. It's made in Unity, well animated, the voice acting is good and sexy for her spoken lines, and even if the voiced lines get repetitive, I think it's cool that you can just let it idle while doing something else and she'll try to put on a show to entice you.

It achieves what it set out to do. And personally, I really love it. Small filesize, well made, and actually competently made at that, it runs smoothly even on a less powerful android phone. So, 5/5, you did good Washa.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

tired_for_h

Not really a game is it?
    Can't even insert anything, just awkwardly jiggle her bits and pull on her clothes. Remove her clothes and set her pubic hair. All while listening to her repeat the same lines over and over.

What's there is nice though.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

ProximaLewds

A very simple Pokemon-themed game. Even though its a fairly simplistic game, the art and the added bonus of it being voiced is a very welcome surprise. This is definitely a game that can be knocked out pretty quickly and is definitely made with the intent for it being a quick fap sort of thing.

If you're looking for a lengthy game, this is not it but if you want a charming Pokemon themed quick fap game starring one of the new trainers, then I'd say check this out.