VN Ren'Py Sons of Jungle [Ep.04c] [Gabriel Homme]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Gabriel Homme

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
July is where its at then, Guncellemsi
At best, at the end of the month. Or even a month after. Episode 5 is bigger than 3 and 4 together. There are a lot of animations, new large-scale locations and plot branches. I didn’t say that at the beginning of the month. Now I create 3 games (Sons of Jungle Ep.5, Sons of Santa 3 and Sons of Elysium: The Hole), there is an application with VR panoramas and live puzzles that is updated, I publish a new magazine every month. I'm very busy, I'll post it as soon as it's ready.

owaranai

Nov 7, 2023
Missing the 4th image on page 6 and the last two images on last page 7 in the gallery. 4th one is most definitely related to the bellboy on 2nd scene yet I can't found it and the last 2 images should be related to the phone numbers. However, I only saw 2 phone numbers where 1 isn't working (in the plane), 1 four digits number without any supposed purpose, and a scratched number on the hotel lounge which didn't work even when I'm adding the four digit number to the scratched out part.

Edit: found them all.

Last edited:

Gabriel Homme

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Missing the 4th image on page 6 and the last two images on last page 7 in the gallery. 4th one is most definitely related to the bellboy on 2nd scene yet I can't found it and the last 2 images should be related to the phone numbers. However, I only saw 2 phone numbers where 1 isn't working (in the plane), 1 four digits number without any supposed purpose, and a scratched number on the hotel lounge which didn't work even when I'm adding the four digit number to the scratched out part.

Edit: found them all.
All phone numbers are six digits:)))

Coolman89

Jan 19, 2021
Struggling to find this one CG, spent half an hour searching in the reception before the dick breaks part. Anyone can provide any tips:oops:

Edit: Found the CG! Well hidden!

Now on to the 2 phone numbers remaining

Last edited:

Coolman89

Jan 19, 2021
Damn it's hard to find the numbers :oops: I've walkthroughed the whole thing for a few times and seems to only get 1 that's obviouso_O

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes