VN Ren'Py Sons of Jungle [Ep.04c] [Gabriel Homme]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SonsOfJungle-EP4c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Auriand

May 12, 2018
I cant get past the concierge office...I found 2 but cant find the third, ive been looking forever any help?

WolfmanBR

Jun 30, 2024
A update! What a surprise! It's been a long time since a play this! I'm curious about what's new.

nikxxxy

Apr 5, 2020
the first number turned up quickly, but the other two are still a mystery to me, and the hint about the poster doesn't even help, I don't understand. Who managed to find 2 more phone numbers?
At the start back at his apartment, flip through magazine on table to find 1st phone number

kirihayuu

Mar 23, 2020
the first number turned up quickly, but the other two are still a mystery to me, and the hint about the poster doesn't even help, I don't understand. Who managed to find 2 more phone numbers?
Its on the hotel reception on the little poster of male scort service and domination roleplay the numbers are on the lower part but i cant decifrate :c

nikxxxy

Apr 5, 2020
I've seen these two posters with phones, but they're not working, I can't use them either (
Its on the hotel reception on the little poster of male scort service and domination roleplay the numbers are on the lower part but i cant decifrate :c

Apr 6, 2023
I managed to decipher the other phone number. The phone number is in the message from that woman in black (this is like a message with a hidden number)

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes