2D AI Sooo, i think we are heading in a new direction here (NSFW AI image generation)

trinca95

Dec 17, 2019
Hi, i recently set up for myself an AI that can generate some "interesting" results.
I just post it there hoping that some modders and dev could see that it can be used for some cheap fast and personalized artwork.
I'm not selling nothing and it's just a hobby, but i need to say its generated locally on a 1080 on a open source github project.
Maybe i can provide some tutorial if i see a big response in that regard.

Let me know if you think like me we are going in that direction, for now enjoy some example :D

All image are generated in seconds and i picked like the best one. Sometimes it get results like 6 arms and 2 faces but as a proof o concept it can work

Reactions: Toweke

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Please be aware of rule 7 and prepubescent characters, I've deleted the few that meet that criteria

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
Hi, i recently set up for myself an AI that can generate some "interesting" results.
I just post it there hoping that some modders and dev could see that it can be used for some cheap fast and personalized artwork.
Nice stuff. I've also been fiddling with the AI generators recently, starting with StableDiffusion and then moving to NovelAI's model when they released it. I found NAI's model which is trained on Danbooru images/tags is much, much more consistent/better quality when it comes to generating anime characters, so you might want to check that out some time. I believe their model got leaked recently as well so you might be able to run it locally if you can find it, but I can't speak to that. I didn't do a lot of straight NSFW images but here's a few that might qualify. Mostly did prompts with Hinata / Emilia / Asuna.
06.png 08.png 09.png 13.png 27.png 33.png 20.png 19.png 13.png 04.png 21.png

Reactions: trinca95

trinca95

Dec 17, 2019
Nice stuff. I've also been fiddling with the AI generators recently, starting with StableDiffusion and then moving to NovelAI's model when they released it. I found NAI's model which is trained on Danbooru images/tags is much, much more consistent/better quality when it comes to generating anime characters, so you might want to check that out some time. I believe their model got leaked recently as well so you might be able to run it locally if you can find it, but I can't speak to that. I didn't do a lot of straight NSFW images but here's a few that might qualify. Mostly did prompts with Hinata / Emilia / Asuna.
View attachment 2091663 View attachment 2091664 View attachment 2091665 View attachment 2091666 View attachment 2091667 View attachment 2091668 View attachment 2091669 View attachment 2091670 View attachment 2091677 View attachment 2091672 View attachment 2091686
yep i can see the real difference here. I have problem as you can see generating multiple characters that "interact".
I am using stable diffusion too and obviusly the waifu-diffusion but i think watching your images that is time to change :D
I just need to find their original models but if i can find something maybe i'll switch side

update. found already and in download

UPDATE2: wow .... oh my .... Toweke you are the man! :D tnx for the prompt

btw easy installation and running locally ... noice ... the future is bright

Last edited:
Reactions: Toweke