Sooo...is there no way to link my patreon page to my profile?

Jai235

Apr 10, 2022
When I try to do it, the site tells me the feature is temporarily disabled

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
When I try to do it, the site tells me the feature is temporarily disabled
if you mean how to get that patreon icon under your username, i believe that requires a game dev badge.
that's somethinge else than the connected accounts feature

Jai235

Apr 10, 2022
if you mean how to get that patreon icon under your username, i believe that requires a game dev badge.
that's somethinge else than the connected accounts feature
I see. How do I get either of them?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
To link your profile with Patreon, you can simply click your username on the forum's main page or alternatively click your username anywhere on this site, after clicking your name a drop down list will appear to the left most pane of that menu there is a category called "password and security" adjacent to it on right side it will say "connected accounts." Click connected accounts and another page will open, on that page there is a huge button that says associate with Patreon, click that button and you should be able to link your profile.

Jai235

Apr 10, 2022
To link your profile with Patreon, you can simply click your username on the forum's main page, after clicking your name a drop down list will appear to the left most pane of that menu there is a category called "password and security" adjacent to it on right side it will say "connected accounts." Click connected accounts and another page will open, on that page there is a huge button that says associate with Patreon, click that button and you should be able to link your profile.
yeah, that is actually the reason why I made this post in the first place. That thing is what gives me the errore message

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
yeah, that is actually the reason why I made this post in the first place. That thing is what gives me the errore message
I am confused sir, what gives you the error message exactly? Please explain.

Jai235

Apr 10, 2022
I am confused sir, what gives you the error message exactly? Please explain.
the huge red button that says "associate with Patreon". It sends me to a white screen with this sentence:

"Error: This feature is currently disabled due to a few issues and bugs with the existing implementation. We are in the process of recreating the addon alongside a major update to the site, until this is complete, this feature will not be functional. Thank you for your patience."

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
the huge red button that says "associate with Patreon". It sends me to a white screen with this sentence:

"Error: This feature is currently disabled due to a few issues and bugs with the existing implementation. We are in the process of recreating the addon alongside a major update to the site, until this is complete, this feature will not be functional. Thank you for your patience."
Okay, the feature might not be available at the moment or the function of the button itself is broken, please submit a support ticket on here if you need further assistance. Please click TICKETS on the forum's main page or anywhere on this site, to submit a ticket. After you click that, another page will open, from there simply click open ticket at the right most corner of your screen. Once you start opening a ticket, you can specify what type of ticket you want to send, and whom the ticket is directed to. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Jai235

Apr 10, 2022
Okay, the feature might not be available at the moment or the function of the button itself is broken, please submit a support ticket on here if you need further assistance.
well someone else already told me another way to get around this problem, I just need to make do with the few supportes I have until the demo of my game is published, then I get to be registered as a dev. Still, thank you for your time, fellow Hu Tao enjoyer