VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Sophie [v0.5] [SerahArt3D]

1. 4.00 star(s)

weretiger

The game starts nice. The art is not top, but there are far worse online. This doesn´t disturb the atmosphere of the game at all. What goes on my nerves during the game play was the wrong name of the husband. John, isn´t Jhon. If Jhon is intentional, then the name sounds pretty strange. Anyway it is a nice beginning and I hope to see more... 4 of 5 stars so far.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

anon280

Version: v0.5

Not bad but very little content. I'm aware the game is made by a new dev but I'll remain honest.

PROS
    • art style - a deal-breaker for most. I personally like it for being unique, not a lot of stylized 3D VNs out there. the female models are way better designed than the males and they have a good dose of dat ass
    • a lot of images - almost every dialogue block as a new image which helps keeps things in motion
    CONS
    • 3D render quality - it looks unfinished because of the lack of skin texture and light and shadow sculpting
    • text - some Spanish persists and the grammar deserves an English proofread
    • male models - severely uglier than the female designs lol - in an unfinished render way. they could use some work but you also get use to it.
    • music - i understand that some of the music was in-game (via Sophie's husband) but it was obnoxious and didn't serve a purpose other than make things feel tacky and cheap. i would recommend going easy on vocalized music.
    • short chapter - nothing for the average fapper, or even story reader, happens. it's basically a prologue that doesn't really get into much of the character's background nor sexual scenarios.
    On the NTR content
    Doesn't do it for me but I would still play games with it and this one seems to be implying that's where things are going. Despite that, I like the way the scenario of the neighbour is being set up and look forward to seeing more.
    The set up of both male characters being complete saints towards Sophie and this VN most likely being NTR leaves a bitter anticipation for me.

The story is fine so far. I would definitely like to see more as the game left me hanging!