Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
1600574227767.png
TalThumbUp.png
THIS MOD IS ENDORSED BY TALOTHRAL.
As always if you like the game please show your support for .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my , or .

Game/Creator: Sorcerer / Talothral - - -
Modder: ShaddyModda - - - -
Mod Version: 1.0.0
Game Version: 1.0.0
Language: English

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NOTE: You can always find the newest mod release on my , or on Talothral's in the #releases channel, prior to being updated here.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: -
OTHER
Unofficial android port incl. my mod. HERE by Wills747 -

Masterlist of Mods

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
how long will it be for the mod to be updated to 0.6?
I don't want to stress - just kindly asking nice to get a rough estimate so that i dont have to rush over here every hour - lol

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2017
Hello, v0.60 is out now can you please to upgrade your mod?
Edit:
Oh sorry idont see how someone already post a request, take your time man. With best regards.

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial android port of Sorcerer 1.0.0 with ShaddyModda WT and Replay mod
usual gestures etc

Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run
Save and log folder will now be in Documents/Wills747/

Compressed PC version 1.0.0 incl Shaddy's mod:

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, that didn't take long. I'm not even sure what happened with 0.7.0, because the most recently one prior to this I have is 0.6.0, but doesn't matter now because I got the walkthrough mod for 0.8.0. Thank you so much for your hard work on this.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Well, that didn't take long. I'm not even sure what happened with 0.7.0, because the most recently one prior to this I have is 0.6.0, but doesn't matter now because I got the walkthrough mod for 0.8.0. Thank you so much for your hard work on this.
You're Welcome. I don't believe 0.7.0 was released, at least not here, cause i follow the game, and also never got any requests to update the mod for it. I'm guessing if it had it would've only been one day instead of 2 I can't see Talothral doing that unless that one day was a long one with a good amount of content, going by his previous updates for this, and his previous game Terminus Reach: Sentinel.

Reactions: JenMistress

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Since I saw this I'll answer it. I decided to combine the public releases for 0.7.0 and 0.8.0 since I felt like 0.8.0 wouldn't have enough content as it own. Maybe I was wrong of the amount but ultimately it didn't matter as 0.7.0 was supposed to be publicly available today. So why not push the 0.8.0 since patrons got it on Wednesday I think it was, bit hazy.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote