Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
S3_banner.jpg

Overview:
This is the story of Alexander Ward, and him discovering that the world isn't as simple place as it seems. Follow his journey in this new world.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-27
Release Date: 2022-02-26
Developer: Talothral - -
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English
Other games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac (v0.31.0): - - - -
Android (v0.36.0 Extras): - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extra: Official Multi-Mod - Italian Translation*

*This port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

010016.jpg 010030.jpg 010095.jpg 020007.jpg 020108.jpg 020128.jpg 030020.jpg 030026.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Hey Talothral. The preview pics look good (definitely interested in the demon chick), but what are the tags for the current content? And will you be providing an Android port?

Thanks!

Reactions: VerpaGoddess1994

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
That's a lot of tags for 3 days game-time and 216 MB size!
e-d
2 days, the third is halfway done roughly, but added the two preview pics from the third day just to show what is to expected. So consider it as small teaser. As I said in the dev note.

And third day if everything goes as planned should be out on Sunday or early next week, maybe. But again it's really short as it is transition day from the cabin back to the city. And few days for patrons due legal stuff. Go figure.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
tags provided by the dev so if he said...:WeSmart:
2 days, the third is halfway done roughly, but added the two preview pics from the third day just to show what is to expected. So consider it as small teaser. As I said in the dev note.

And third day if everything goes as planned should be out on Sunday or early next week, maybe. But again it's really short as it is transition day from the cabin back to the city. And few days for patrons due legal stuff. Go figure.
I believe both of you--I'm just concerned that if all those things are not in the v0.2 release then they shouldn't be posted above the OP yet.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I believe both of you--I'm just concerned that if all those things are not in the v0.2 release then they shouldn't be posted above the OP yet.
It did have shorter list of tags of what was in the two days, in genre there was what to come... So I need to work harder I guess :p

Reactions: Punto

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Reactions: Punto

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Hey Talothral. The preview pics look good (definitely interested in the demon chick), but what are the tags for the current content? And will you be providing an Android port?

Thanks!
If someone makes an Android port I'm fine with, but at the moment as I can't test it properly I won't be making official port for it personally.

Reactions: Ghost2529
4.40 star(s) 137 Votes