Mod Ren'Py Sorcerer Official Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
When Abigail visits MC home and there are Susan and Aya, shoes magically appear on the foot of Aya (and some double pair for Susan).
screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Thanks for your work!

btw. There is a choice at association party, where you have to choose who to talk to: Lady Singh/Lord Mateus. I think Lady Singh should be recommended since when you chose her you get tiger people content and don't lose any scenes with Oriana, she appears either way.

Reactions: StpdMggt

southbywest

Mar 30, 2020
Edit: was told the answer, if any one out there is as blind as I was and cant figure out why the walk through isn't working: there is a toggle on the preferences screen, on my fresh install the default setting was neither toggled enabled nor disabled so check that.

Hello. I have a fresh install of the game and this mod and the walk through portion isn't working. The scene replay feature on the main menu is there but no choices which i know have had recommendations on them in the past have any for me now. Is there a way to turn off recommendations that I might have accidentally have on? Or any other ideas? After I encountered I downloaded the mod again and reinstalled it and no change.

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
dev stated the 1.0.0 posted [both at f95 and his blog] need the fixed 'scripts.rpa'.
f95zone.to/threads/sorcerer-v1-0-0-talothral.58369/post-9629982

Quick question, is your mod based on the bugged or 'fixed' scripts.rpa?

I ask, because I want both the fixes + your mod. [since both have a 'scripts.rpa', one overwrites the other]

Dev has fixed scripts.rpa on their blog here:
talothral.blogspot.com/2022/03/public-release-sorcerer-100.html

Thanks for your time.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
dev stated the 1.0.0 posted [both at f95 and his blog] need the fixed 'scripts.rpa'.
f95zone.to/threads/sorcerer-v1-0-0-talothral.58369/post-9629982

Quick question, is your mod based on the bugged or 'fixed' scripts.rpa?

I ask, because I want both the fixes + your mod. [since both have a 'scripts.rpa', one overwrites the other]

Dev has fixed scripts.rpa on their blog here:
talothral.blogspot.com/2022/03/public-release-sorcerer-100.html

Thanks for your time.
He gave me the fixed scripts before I updated the mod.

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
hey ShaddyModda, I made a mod for this game (for my own amusement), but it is based on yours (actually uses your code and stuff). I was thinking of posting it, but I don't wanna step on any toes or anything, so I decided to ask you if it was OK. If you want more details send me a message, if you ignore this I'll assume you're not cool with me posting it so I'll keep it to myself.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
I've posted this on the main game's thread too, but in case people want to it but don't search for it there, I'm posting it here too.

So I just wanted to give a guide for some of the decisions the walkthrough mod doesn't cover. The mod covers all places where there is clearly an optimal decision (e.g. continuing a relationship vs. not). Then there are many choices for which the mod makes no suggestions, but which have minimal impact. Here I'll cover only those decisions which have major impacts. Spoilers, though I've tried to keep them tame.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I've missed anything let me know.

Reactions: StpdMggt
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote