VN Ren'Py Completed Sorcery of Lust [Epilogue] [DignifiedPerversion]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Chapter 3 has been publicly released for a while and Chapter 4 is now finally released to patrons.

Damn, I kinda forgot all about this game unfortunately. Hope someone posts those two version as well since there wasn't enough to really get a feel of the game from what we have yet.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
I'm interested in the Mind Control part, but I gotta ask how is it implemented? Is it just some light "I suggest that you wear a skimpy dress now." or more of a "You are now basically my sextoy!" type stuff?

Also is that part a freely usable power or is it tied to events and the player doesn't have any control over it?

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I'm interested in the Mind Control part, but I gotta ask how is it implemented? Is it just some light "I suggest that you wear a skimpy dress now." or more of a "You are now basically my sextoy!" type stuff?

Also is that part a freely usable power or is it tied to events and the player doesn't have any control over it?
what it seems like to me when I played it was less mind control and more like someone with a high persuasion skill asking them to do something.

Reactions: Gaboris

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
what it seems like to me when I played it was less mind control and more like someone with a high persuasion skill asking them to do something.
Áh, okay got it. Thanks. :)
Guess I'll pass it then. Maybe later if the story progresses a bit I'll check back.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The only thing worse than no choices are fake choices that are gameovers. Why must you do that? Are they just placeholders?
Game is still hot af but the gameover choices just ruins it for me.:cry:

Reactions: Master of Puppets

DignifiedPerversion

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
3 chapters are publicly available. Chapter 4 is only available to patrons until March 2. I expect to release Chapter 5, the largest chapter yet, to patrons at roughly the same time Chapter 4 goes public.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I was a little worried with chapter 1 because there were a lot of small choices, which seemed difficult to keep up with. Chapters 2 and 3 have much fewer, and that's good news for continued development, but it's often not very clear what the difference between two options is or if the decisions will carry over to future chapters.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes