VN Ren'Py Completed Sorcery of Lust [Epilogue] [DignifiedPerversion]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Sorcery of Lust Chapter 5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Looks like the result of a sasquatch fucking a neanderthal.
He is the cousin of one of the Geico cavemen. BTW can you believe they tried to make a series out of a commercial? LOL

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Pokemon was a commercial?
with all the merchandise surrounding the franchise, I cant see it as anything else anymore. Especialy with the protagonist ignoring all rules down to physical laws of aging, wether humans are pokemon or not.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
with all the merchandise surrounding the franchise, I cant see it as anything else anymore. Especialy with the protagonist ignoring all rules down to physical laws of aging, wether humans are pokemon or not.
Yeah but it was a game that was marketed. The Geico cavemen were just a commercial that they tried to turn into a sitcom.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
this was a pretty enjoyable game! hopefully more chapters come out soon :)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Mmm, I like. The story is fairly minimal, but well written, and it's refreshing to see a guy who is both a strong dominant and a nice guy. There's some irony that the guy who finds the magic mind control book already has a pair of highly submissive girls in love with him, and it's a welcome change from the horny 18-year-old virgins who usually find those.
Also, I like the latest chapter, not having anyone new enslaved is different but it works well. There are quite a few ways to make adding new girls interesting (how about a girl with a fetish for mind control finding out about him and begging to be enslaved, for example), but being open to stories about a magic man with a harem doing things other than taking more girls opens up a lot of options.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes