Identify Sorry for the Confussion.

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
Money on the table it was Milfy City. and yes for a very long time it was abandoned. it is now "complete" as of a few months ago i believe and be ready to decide if you want to download it as is or compressed. the version before it was abandoned was like 2GB. the "complete" version is like 6.7GB and honest to god on my life I have no idea why it's that large with no noticeable increase in content.

but I hope that's what you're looking for.

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
Milfy City takes place in a house. the brother interacts with the sister by fighting her in game. the scene takes place facing the MC and sister as they cheat or strip. MC on the left, redhead sister on the right. eventually they start making bets for the loser to strip. the MC eventually buys a controller that doesnt work to make her start losing so he can strip her.

actually. give me a minute. let me see if i can just rip the relevant image out of this horrendous maze of an image folder.

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
When you're right you're right. Thanks

Do you happen to remember a game where there is a trans girl working in a computer/electronics repair shop? In the back room. Sandbox game. Also was abandoned at one point, or permanently.
Love and Submission.