Sort game list by Rating?

Devics

Feb 5, 2018
Why can't we sort lists by their ratings?

I apologize if I am missing something here but I find this very strange.

Reactions: Muramasa0

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Why because the rating list isn't at his optimal and there's very little participation even for the greatest games.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Yeah, that's a bad idea. That would have all the retards try to up or downvote games, that they like/dislike. Let's just keep that in the "Maybe never" box.

Devics

Feb 5, 2018
ehm...

So I was missing something. Sorry for my ignorance twofold because I want to ask how you did that.

Is this the search function? Simply browsing the (games) list doesn't show any options. And I can't seem to be able to do a search without keywords like in steam where it turns into a "browse" function.

EDIT: Shit, never mind. I found it. It is at the bottom of the page. Thanks :3

Reactions: Pepé Le Pew

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Yup, down at the bottom where it says "Thread Display Options", just click that and you get those extra tools. In case anyone else was wondering how to find them.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
isnt that the exact reason FOR rating stuff?
No.

People abuse those kind of systems. It doesn't matter if a game is good you'd have people downvote it if it had a fetish they didn't like or a dev they hated.

On the flip side you've got Milfy City getting tons of 5 star ratings purely because it has half decent animations. The story is still a shit generic incest game with a side helping of rape.

Ratings mean nothing.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
isnt that the exact reason FOR rating stuff?
No. Absolutely no. That would give people who dislike a game for reasons that are NOT the game quality, things like NTR, Furry, or just for "fun", to brigading in downvote campaigns. Or upvoting...... it's literally why Greenlight is such a shitshow on Steam.