Seeking ( SoS ) Help me find games!

SerafinO

May 30, 2018
игры игра, в которой дочери никогда не видели своего отца, а когда выросли, то встретились, не подозревая, что занимаются сексом с собственным отцом!!

Last edited:

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
there are very few of ones where they don't know they're related because 1) generally people here don't understands how tension in stories work, and 2) when the fetish is incest it's kinda necessary to KNOW they're related because otherwise it's just a vanilla story. the "we can't do this, this is wrong" requires knowing.

but yeah, it would be great for the story, more layered and more tension. I wish more incest games tried to include not knowing even a little bit. like with having the classic costume party where identities are missed by at least one side.

Reactions: SerafinO

SerafinO

May 30, 2018
in one game that I played for a long time and I don't remember its name, a guy was talking to a girl or divorced his wife and there were 2 daughters when he came to them, they were adults and he had sex with them in a mask, they didn't know that it was their father!! but then he took off his mask and they realized who it was!!

Reactions: woody554