VN Ren'Py Abandoned Soul at a Crossroads [Ep.1 Full] [MFN]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
You play as a young man. The main character for a long time was in a world that is not comprehensible to the human eye. But the moment came when he was able to return to the world of the living. He doesn't remember anything. Who was he? What actions did he do? All these questions torment his soul. Now the hero has to get to know his loved ones again. His life changed dramatically. He had a chance to start from scratch. But during his dreams, visions come to him. It's as if his soul is traveling into a world that is incomprehensible to the living. The torment of his soul gives him no peace in any of the worlds.
Russian:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-10-02
Release Date: 2020-10-01
Developer: MFN -
Censored: No
Version: Ep.1 Full
Language: English, Russian
Other game: Crossing Borders
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - -
-
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID*

Extras: Russian - Soundtrack - Walkthrough ENG/RUS - Cheat-Mod

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

31.png 41.png 66.png 107.png 110.png 147.png 155.png 159.png 80.png 82.png 212.png 189.png 226.png 313.png 234.png 247.png 412.png 44.png

Last edited:

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Wasn't sure what I was getting myself into, but I did like the sound of it when I saw this....and I must say, for an intro, I loved it. The music is a really nice touch, especially as one does not often get even just a simple orchestra piece for a first release, and you went full vocals in finding your music, which is a nice touch! Not a lot to comment on right now, so I am looking forward to what the future brings, what the world in the Dream means compared to the world of the Waking. I'm keeping an eye on this, because I am looking forward to more. Sprucing things up a bit, adding a bit more to things so that they don't seem so plain visually, especially with the mood the music ends up bringing forth, will benefit. Great work overall! The soundtrack....now I really want to have the music on my laptop....

• Red Heart
Reactions: MFN

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Good like most of 3d games
Wasn't sure what I was getting myself into, but I did like the sound of it when I saw this....and I must say, for an intro, I loved it. The music is a really nice touch, especially as one does not often get even just a simple orchestra piece for a first release, and you went full vocals in finding your music, which is a nice touch! Not a lot to comment on right now, so I am looking forward to what the future brings, what the world in the Dream means compared to the world of the Waking. I'm keeping an eye on this, because I am looking forward to more. Sprucing things up a bit, adding a bit more to things so that they don't seem so plain visually, especially with the mood the music ends up bringing forth, will benefit. Great work overall! The soundtrack....now I really want to have the music on my laptop....
Thanks! :)

Reactions: PsybehrWolf

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
How many more alts you want to create? First Nikita96, then Nikita96FromIsland, then NikitaSca96, then NikitaGames96 and now MFN. Its not against the rules but I wonder isnt it a bit nonseless to create every single game under a different developer name?

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
English:

Soul At A Crossroads. Day 2.

Changelog:
Added Day 2.
2 small events with Oscar.
3 small events with Amelia.
1 small event with Ingrid.
1 main event with Ingrid.
1 plot event.
Added 4 new songs.

Links:

Workupload:
Pc:
Mac:

Racaty:
Pc:
Mac:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kingvlad
Jul 15, 2019
How many more alts you want to create? First Nikita96, then Nikita96FromIsland, then NikitaSca96, then NikitaGames96 and now MFN. Its not against the rules but I wonder isnt it a bit nonseless to create every single game under a different developer name?
Lmao really?

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Soul At A Crossroads. Day 3.

Changelog:
Added Day 3.
2 small events with Ingrid.
1 small event with Matilda.
1 main event with Ingrid.
Added 2 new songs.

Links:

Workupload:
Pc:
Mac:

Racaty:
Pc:
Mac:

Gdrive:
Pc:
Mac:

• Love
Reactions: Kingvlad

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Cheat-Mod.

English
-
Installation - Place "script" file into "game" folder.

Русский -
Установка - Поместите файл под названием "script" в папку "game".

Last edited:

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Soul At A Crossroads. Day 4.

Changelog:
Added Day 4.
Added 3 new songs.
Added 5 events for Amelia.
Added 3 events for Ingrid.
Added 3 events for Matilda.

Links: