Soul of Forgery 2.5

GallerieDuIb

Mar 3, 2019
Anyone have this game?
I saw a download that said "Language of game: Japanese Language: Japanese / English, which confused me, but I couldn't download it anyway, because it said I needed to wait, but there's no timer.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Looking at the it's Japanese with the odd English word here and there, it it was actually English it would have the red English Ver tag above the name. There's some unhealthy looking torrents for the game on . It's also on , but only the Katfile links are working. Can't find a fan translation anywhere.

There's a trailer someone forgot to mark NSFW .

Reactions: GallerieDuIb

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I download things from the sites above almost daily, because of the size I would try one of the torrents. As it's not got a proper English translation your not going to be able to get it from here.

The uploaders on Anime-Sharing are often the source of Japanese games.

wormtail39

Oct 10, 2019
i would really love this game i found a low quality video of it online and it looks good! pleeeeeeease someone come through for us lol

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You can get the game from the links above. It will take a while from Katfile, I'm downloading a single file that's about 1GB and it's about three hours. There's also a torrent on FapForFun.

Not sure I would wait for a fan translation, don't know what engine it is but it's not one that gets the quick MTLs.

wormtail39

Oct 10, 2019
You can get the game from the links above. It will take a while from Katfile, I'm downloading a single file that's about 1GB and it's about three hours. There's also a torrent on FapForFun.

Not sure I would wait for a fan translation, don't know what engine it is but it's not one that gets the quick MTLs.
ooh i thought they were all torrents thankyou so much! il do the slow download :p

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

BMXC

Sep 6, 2020
I got it from here; ran all the scans before extracting everything should be fine.

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
If anyone has it, please drop a pixeldrain or mega link so not everybody has to download it from those weird sites